Reviews for True Magic
Sora Tayuya chapter 1 . 7/5/2010
I like how mysterious this is. It gives Luxord his due respect for sure, thank you.
lily23 chapter 1 . 8/11/2008
Theses stories are so good.
silver-kin chapter 1 . 3/10/2008
This story is awesome! Serious and meaningful with just enough touches of humour. To tell the truth, I didn't get most of the references until I cracked and bought the book. So now I'm thanking you for both the story and the book. Reading this also made me like Luxord more, since your stories are amongst the first KH fics I read. Thanks again.
Ocean's Nocturne of the COCA chapter 1 . 12/26/2007
That's so cool...I still don't get the whole past of Lir, though. *sweatdrop* Maybe I'm just overlooking the obvious, as usual. Heh...

Smoking Panda chapter 1 . 2/4/2007
The Last Unicorn was my favorite movie when I was litte...

Your ideas are magnificent. -
J. Giles chapter 1 . 12/22/2006
Luxord isn't written about nearly enough in the KH2 fandom, and it's even rarer to find such an excellent work involving him. You works are such a pleasure to read. :)
Carmen Willious Dorman chapter 1 . 12/15/2006
Very cool how you intertwined "The Last Unicorn" into there.

Great stuff. I love your writing style. :)
Yo-yo-san chapter 1 . 8/29/2006
Very well done. Not a world I would have thought to add into the Kingdom Hearts universe, but it makes good sense. Your prose style works extremely well for this, particularly with all the stylistic references to Beagle's work. (Potatoes, indeed.) Your characterization is wonderful, as well; the advances you chose for Lir suit him admirably. The Last Unicorn has been one of my favorite books since I was very young, and I think you did it justice.
Nameless chapter 1 . 8/6/2006
I understood nothing of what was going on (clearly, I must not have read that story before, whatever it is) but you still managed to compell me to finish reading it. That's a sign of talent.
b-s chapter 1 . 7/25/2006
I was reading this, and thought, "This is weird." But then I kept on reading, and it suddenly clicked, and OMG!

A very interesting fic. Well written and an enjoyable read.
Claws chapter 1 . 7/23/2006
It's a rare fic about Luxord... Magic is everywhere all right.
Minnet chapter 1 . 7/22/2006
I used to be obsessed with The Last Unicorn. Love this story. Kind of saddening or depressing or whatever, but in a good, unexplainable way? Don't even know what I'm talking about...

Thanks for choosing Luxord. There need to be more good fics about him, and this one was really, really good.
Elias Dae chapter 1 . 7/20/2006
Man that fic was awesome you are definitely on my author alert list.

See ya later!
MajinBakaHentai chapter 1 . 7/18/2006
Wow. You picked the world well in this, I love the Last Unicorn.
Idiotichobo chapter 1 . 7/18/2006
wow, I'm speechless...that was the most increadible one-shot piece I've ever read. you depicted everything so well and protraded Luxord's character as if you lived inside his head. yup...speechless