Reviews for To Live Nobly
Kat chapter 1 . 8/2/2014
This was heartbreaking. Very well done, but heartbreaking.
Bubbles of Colours chapter 1 . 7/24/2014
How I hate that spell. I don't think I like reading angstsy Jily, even if the plotline is great and I love how you write. I think it's more than enough that jily is angst in canon... it breaks my heart everytime I read a fic about them in their Hogwarts' days and they're so young and happy and oblivious to how they're going to end. I'm rambling, I'm sorry.
theshysmartgirl chapter 1 . 6/29/2014
This is really good. Love the simplistic theme of it.
Hpdwlotr24 chapter 1 . 5/22/2014
This story fricking broke my heart. I should reall lay off the sad jily stories...this was great though. A brilliant idea. Completely heartbreaking...
lupine-eyes chapter 1 . 4/21/2014
Oh no. Oh nonononononononono. Christ.

Okay, I think this is the most horrifying thing I've read in a very long time. Wonderfully done. Just the way it unfolds slowly, even with no names on Lily's part, or at the end, the way it's happened time and time again. Just... well done.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/21/2014
I'm close to tears. This is Gold! Oh God, my poor Jily feels! This is one of my all-time favorites!
rest in popcorn chapter 1 . 3/12/2014
Why. Whhhyyy. Why do James and Lily never ever get a happy ending, no matter how many AUs, ahhhh. This was really beautiful, and depressing, oh my goodness, poor Sirius having to do that, I can't handle iiitttt.
Erludovico chapter 1 . 3/6/2014
Wow... that was... I have no words... That was great...
We'reAllMad chapter 1 . 3/2/2014
It's heart-wrenching, beautifully so. I love how you twisted the ending; I definitely did not see it coming (is it Sirius? I guess it doesn't say).
Mme bookworm chapter 1 . 2/25/2014
Absolutely gut wrenching. Beautifully written. A powerful statement of true love. As much as I feel horrid for James and Lily, they at least have, temporary, relief. Poor Sirius to watch his friend deteriorate, waste away into alcoholism and unhappiness knowing he was partly to blame,would tear him to pieces.
Kathleen Kelly chapter 1 . 2/23/2014
I don't even know why I torture myself by reading these fics. This is heart-wrenching and I HATE YOU. Except that I don't because as much as this hurts, it's still amazing, kind of a mix of 1984 and Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind. Beautiful.
I can't believe this came to you in a dream, you're so talented.
lilyhevans chapter 1 . 2/15/2014
oh my god. I had to read this twice to understand it but now that i do i am so upset. this is amazing. wow. wow.
francescamaher chapter 1 . 1/14/2014
WHY? You only needed to add one more paragraph for it to have the most perfect happy ending ever! I'm crying now, this is so emotional. I was all geared up for the happy ending-but it never came. Great writing by the way, you're extremely talented. But just one more paragraph! Then I wouldn't be obsessing over this for hours!
jamespotters chapter 1 . 1/11/2014
This is a heart-wrenching piece, Kristina, thanks for that.
It took me a long ten minutes and two re-reads of the end to understand. It's so sad :(
The all setting and job and stuff reminds me of 1984. Have you read it?
Anyway, brilliant job, I wish I knew how to write like this during my sleep.
YourOzness chapter 1 . 1/8/2014
wow thanks for breaking my heart in less than 5000 words, i don't even care that this was AU this was awful in the sense that i feel like my heart has shattered to bits. of course your writing was wonderful as usual, but still i can't believe you wrote this in your sleep, you are so talented. but why must you hurt me in this way, i can't believe im freaking crying over this, thanks a lot.