Reviews for Offering Nothing More Than Tears
1sunfun chapter 1 . 12/9/2015
Good.
Green Eyes and Blue Insanity chapter 1 . 6/26/2014
this is so sweet. nice work! :)
Aranel Mereneth chapter 1 . 12/19/2012
Awwww! Beautiful.
Desertfyre chapter 1 . 2/7/2012
This was a beautiful Legolas Gimli friendship story! So sad and beautiful!
cdkobasiuk chapter 1 . 12/20/2011
made me weep like a baby. Great story.

cdk
sassyfriend chapter 1 . 10/15/2011
Love this story it is very good
Frodo's sister chapter 1 . 9/6/2011
I really like this story. The emotions are so powerful. I like how you showed Legolas care over Gimli.
WriterWilf chapter 1 . 7/13/2011
Nice. Very heartwarming.
Chewiecotton chapter 1 . 4/26/2011
Loved this story.
Zypher chapter 1 . 11/12/2010
I'm rather certain I've reviewed this in my account before, and I'm being a lazy little pill, so... new review.

I've been thinking about this story on and off for a week, and finally made myself find it again. Your writing tends to linger in my mind, and I find it always seems to sum up things most people would have difficulty expressing. When I think of the authors I look up to, you tend to be pretty high on the list.

I hope things are going well for you, and that you are still enjoying your writing as much as so many people enjoy reading it.

~Zypher
Tamuril2 chapter 1 . 9/19/2010
I know you've already finished this, but let me just say that this was...*drum roll*...AWESOME!...You actually had me tearing at the end, and i don't usually do that, so great job.
yamina-chan chapter 1 . 4/28/2009
I read this at the Teitho page, and I read it today again here.

It is great. A great but sad story.
lotrelves chapter 1 . 8/22/2007
Oh, that was so sad! I almost cried with them. This was a splendid story. You are very good with emotion.
Andeldaiel chapter 1 . 11/27/2006
Oh what a wonderful, heartwarming story. I really love how you portray Legolas and Gimli's friendship. Very touching. I love your stories, you have skills! :)
spiritstallion chapter 1 . 9/24/2006
I loved this story you need to do more like this!