Reviews for Logicless
yasumikerzhen chapter 1 . 3/9/2010
VERY NICE! hhahahah... love this oneshot~
SarahiNia chapter 1 . 2/10/2009
I like it!

Poor Itachi so sad!
Okami Kyohaku chapter 1 . 6/24/2008
That was so beautiful it made me cry...
Ophelia Hall chapter 1 . 6/4/2008
are an awesome writer!keep writing!
The Reading Maid chapter 1 . 6/17/2007
That was sweet! At least, as long as it stayed with Itachi. I'm alright with Itachi liking Hinata, but I like Hinata with Naruto. But this was pretty good!
sasina chapter 1 . 2/8/2007
short but nice
woahhhnelly chapter 1 . 1/4/2007
Aw. Thinking that Even ITACHI can fall in love so hard that he breaks is good to know...
kai chan chapter 1 . 8/18/2006
Is this a one shot? Because it could be a really good prologe for something bigger.

It's great as a one shot too.
Meibou chapter 1 . 7/19/2006
love it very good job on expressing itachi's feelings. descriptions were very detailed.

~Meibou
rcr chapter 1 . 7/18/2006
I like the idea of Hinata making him smile. Wow that was great!
TK Kaiba chapter 1 . 7/18/2006
*ahem*

How exactly did Itachi meet Hinata, then spend enough time with her to develop a crush that eventually turned into love? Though strangely, I'm not reminded of love when I read this...but who knows, Itachi is obviously insane...I guess in his world, "love" is something that gives heart attacks, coincidentally placed defiances of gravity and a sudden upheaval of one's intestines.

All said, I think it would serve you well to aim for a bit more thoroughly thought out plot, even if it is only five very short paragraphs.

Also, "logicless" is not a word. :P
firewindgurl chapter 1 . 7/18/2006
i thoughtit was beautiful how u wrote this. haha. it shows an emotion of love that i believe is so amazing. haha. reading this just makes me sigh. haha. i love it. good job. i love reading stories that envoke this kind of feeling. and u did it. ]
Irsool chapter 1 . 7/18/2006
srry, not much to say. i already told you what i think.

/Irsy~
Failing Mentality chapter 1 . 7/18/2006
This is nicely written. Maybe if you could, you can make it into a poem with the same words. One that doesn't rhyme.

Failing Mentality.