Reviews for Tamers Sagas: Code Carter
Laudi14 chapter 29 . 12/2/2014
I really love this story you really should update :)
Kisami chapter 30 . 11/23/2014
I'm aware that you're not going to continue this story anytime soon but..
woah. Wow.
Your writing style is simply amazing. It's fantastic in every way. Your flow is perfect, you descriptions are daring and darling and there is absolutely nothing wrong with your characterization. Your scenes seamlessly flow into each other, your perspectives give such vivid feelings and imagery yet it never feels like it's too much. It's fantastic.
One of the things that I especially love is the slow descent for each character. Henry's fall, TK's reveal, Ryo's past... all these elements work perfectly. And it works because you had a vision, and you created it. So even if you don't continue this (which I doubt you will), it's still a beautiful piece of work and I dare say, you should consider a life in literature.
Thank you for creating this series. It was a lovely read.
Laudi14 chapter 30 . 7/24/2014
Omg you need to update this story ASAP, I can't believe how you fit in all the characters specially TK and Matt OMG and even though u out in everyone how you still make Ruki special (my favorite character btw) please updateeee soon I have to know how this ends best story ever
nuni chapter 30 . 9/1/2013
wheeeeeeeeeeeeeenn are you going to continue this? OMG! it's a great history, please pleaase pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee continueee
reinpianist chapter 16 . 7/13/2013
oh my goodness never imagined that one coming :o oh was there a story before this one?
Squit Ayumin chapter 30 . 5/20/2013
Please forgive me for writing such a late review! I'm afraid I somehow forgot to read this for five months, even though I had always kept it in the back of my mind.

As always, this was a brilliant chapter. I really loved the ending when Will decides he wants his brother. I feel so sorry for Ryo. As questionable as his execution was, at heart he just wanted what was best for Will. I find it slightly difficult to see Will's side, even given his unfortunate accident, but I suppose he is still a child.

I can't wait to see what is in store for the next chapter. It seems to be quite promising, especially since it seems that everyone has decided that they will kill Henry if given the opportunity. I do hope he comes around though.

Please update soon!
SimpleMe chapter 30 . 3/10/2013
Love it, I just read the whole story and I love it, when is the next chapter coming out? I really want to keep reading it so if you could why don't you send me a mail with the day that you'll post the next chapter or if you're goint to continue writting it :)

Rebecca E chapter 30 . 2/28/2013
Please update soon!
Guest chapter 30 . 2/3/2013
I read all of your stories in the past few days. I am in love.
damnit, i have no idea how you came up with this story. but it is so well done.
looking forward to your next episode!
Sammi chapter 30 . 12/18/2012
Thanks for updating!

Hope you keep at it!
Randomdemoncat chapter 30 . 12/16/2012
This was fantastic! Way to set up the suspense, I'm really looking forward to the next chapter and (hopefully) seeing more of the original Digidestined!

And I just wanted to thank you for sticking with this story and that some of your original readers are still waiting for updates. :) Its been on my Story Alerts list for at least 5 years and I'm really glad I left it there even after I dropped away from . Keep it up!
Heraldcmdr chapter 29 . 10/27/2012
Squit Ayumin chapter 29 . 4/1/2012
How did I miss this chapter? I have no idea, but I apologise for the belated review.

Predictably, I absolutely loved this chapter. (I'm excited for the incorporation of the original DD!) I know it's been a while, but pleeeeease update soon! I seriously can't get over how amazing this story is, and I simply MUST know what happens next.

Once again, I want to reiterate that this is by far the best story I have ever seen on this site. I think your writing style is on a league of its own, unmatched by anything I've ever read here. I feel like I should be paying to read this because it's so brilliant.

Ah, and I just saw your profile shout-out. I feel so special! Thank you very much!
Squit Ayumin chapter 27 . 8/24/2011
First and foremost, I apologise for not reviewing every single chapter. I was just so engrossed that I couldn't pry my eyes away for the few minutes it would take for me to review. I hope you don't mind me writing you just one, gigantic novel of a review in exchange.

Simply put, this story is the most incredible thing I have ever read, and I hope you either get published or have already managed to do so. I am usually not a fan of these kinds of stories with monsters and adventure and battles and whatnot, but this story has absolutely blown me away. I laugh, I tear up, I shudder, I get so nervous that I have to look away for a few moments to collect myself, I get goosebumps with every twist and every answer. Everything ties in so perfectly, and you always keep me on edge.

To be honest, most people here are not great writers. We write for fun, and that's the great thing about fanfics and sites like these. But you. You shouldn't be on this site. You should bloody be making money off your art. I don't know if you're a fan, but the way you write is comparable to JK Rowling, and even then I think you are stylistically a step up from her.

Seriously, it has been an absolute privilege to read something as well-written and well-thought out as this. You can just see all the creativity and effort you have put into this. I wish I could do some justice in telling you how much I love this, but I can't seem to find the right words. Sorry to be so vulgar, but so far this story has mindfucked me 27 times.

The only thing I dislike about your story is the Sorato, but I have already gotten over it. On with the next chapter then.
su-pa kawaii chapter 29 . 8/16/2011
Okay so I just read all 29 chapters over the last few days and I must say this has to be the most well written story I've ever read. So far it has made me happy, sad, angry, pissed off (at certain characters), about to cry, excited, and just utterly confused. But through it all I have grown to love it and I definately can't wait to read what happens next. Although I must say throughout this entire story so far the most epic sentence you've written has got to be "If you're hung over and the transit to the digital world makes you hurl on me, then the uncontrollable rage brought on my addiction to cardio-enhancing steroids will be at the forefront of your problems." I'm pretty sure you missed a word in there but it doesn't even matter because that sentence is just too awesome. Oh and I love the WSH phrase I could see that catching on somewhere :) Haha okay I'm going to stop before I get too wordy, I just thought that your amazing story deserved me taking the time to write about it.