Reviews for Set it in Motion
So hot. This story should have happened during the TV series. Please write a sequel.
Love this! So, so terrific.
vecastone chapter 1 . 12/20/2014
Awwww or I should say WOOOOF ! great story. I was looking for fanfics post that scene and this one is great. So much passion, so much heat, but most important you described Logan's feelings and pain and the need to hurt themselves so well that it was painful. So their need to be together was greater. To compensate what they have caused to each other.
Very well compensated I must say lOL ! Congratulations.
Piper Sky chapter 1 . 7/15/2014
Beautifully written and strong imagery. So full of angst, intensity and tenderness.

I've always wondered what would have happened if Veronica did take Logan's thrown in the hallways of the Neptune Grand. This short captures the essence of LoVe's relationship from the one night.
Jeanie205 chapter 1 . 4/12/2014
Oh, God, that was fabulous! And hot! Such a perfect imagining of how it would have been with two people who had such incredible passion for each other. If only it had happened just that way.
Scandalpants chapter 1 . 4/2/2014
And she still ends up with Duncan in the end. Ouch. How, after a night like that? Which is to say, kudos on writing a night like that.
Clementine20 chapter 1 . 3/25/2014
So hot !
Guest chapter 1 . 2/18/2014
This story is unbelievably hot. I miss there was a second chapter where she dumps duncan
LaceyLouLou82 chapter 1 . 7/26/2013
Holy crap! This is/was amazing! You are amazing.
Lady Greenwood chapter 1 . 7/21/2013
Hot stuff! Xx
Lady Mischief chapter 1 . 5/23/2013
Wow, I cannot believe this story doesn't have more reviews. I love that they succumbed to their mutual attraction. I really enjoyed your story, it was hot!
Gothic Butterfly chapter 1 . 3/14/2013
Very nice!
ShanghaiLily chapter 1 . 9/12/2012
Holy crap that was hot.
Natskl chapter 1 . 10/24/2011
Wow...this was SO amazing! You wrote this so full of emotion it gave me butterflies. The part where Logan has a tear slide down his cheek...I was almost in tears myself! All I can say...AMAZING!
Nerdyesque chapter 1 . 2/9/2011
God, I just wish for once they'd give in to each other and stay.