Reviews for Limbo
Shadow Owner chapter 11 . 6/3
Hey Ukiyo-e,
It's been an interesting read so far, and I rather like that the focus is on Ino, for once. It's good to see that Shikamaru and her still have a close relationship despite having each been delegated quite separate shinobi duties which would hardly require crossing of paths. Personally, I'd think it's a waste of his talents to be teaching at the Academy full-time (that's my bias talking, admittedly), but I appreciate the fact that he seems to be discreetly in training to fill his father's shoes, and thus kept within Konoha.

I'd have thought Ino would be upfront with Shikamaru, at least, especially in that moment, since he's directly involved in investigations (he'd definitely be able to better shield her from suspicion with more information), loyal, dependable, personally concerned about her, and also not one to blab. It was also amusing to note that the shinobi (particularly those who did so in this fic), gossiping. It's one thing to spread rumors when jealous, and quite another to betray friends' secrets, whether or not there's harm done. I'm indignant for Ino on this account; she has so much more to lose.

I'd love to see how this fic turns out; please do keep it going if you can!

Aya Kazuki chapter 11 . 3/26
So I read this a long time ago and it was amazing and then I had a genma ino moment recently and I was like what was that one story that had me hooked on the pairing in the first place?! Without a doubt, it was easy to find again. I still love it! I do hope you get to updating this sometime! :)
I'm Bread chapter 11 . 1/27
babe i need more genino in my life. actually i generally just need more genma and more ino in my life. thank you for creating this engaging and layered fic. thank you for being so mature and tasteful as well. anyway, i'm sure a lot of things have changed since you started writing this, so i forgive you and all but please don't give me false hope with your profile update /3

other comments:
i sort of imagined that genma would have used senbon even in the anbu since that's like his thing. even though it goes against the whole anbu anonymity thing, i think an open-mouthed mask with multiple senbon sticking out would look awesome and terrifying. finally, and least importantly, regarding yuugao being the only ninja with purple hair... anko has purple hair T_T
xxgabigailxx chapter 11 . 8/24/2014
Hello love, I notice it's been quite a few years since you've updated, although according to your profile that might change soon. I really enjoy the plot and I'm looking forward to what Ibiki has to say to Ino, as well as to the results of the patrol. I have to say, you're turning me into a huge Genma fangirl :) I hope you don't take this offensively, but I've noticed your writing often has abrupt stops where it seems like a comma would make the sentences more fluid. If you'd like, I could look over it for you?
HerMemoriesErased chapter 11 . 8/6/2014
Noooo, you can't leave me hanging like that! I need more. This story just gives me so many feels :L Gen/Ino is my new favourite pairing. I love them! Update soon! :D
heapscool chapter 11 . 1/20/2014
bby pls y u no update for 2 years :(
naku12 chapter 11 . 12/20/2013
love this story! can u update?
Skyrere chapter 11 . 11/20/2013
hehe... I am glad I found this fic. I love Genma, and this is a new way of looking at Ino. I don't hate this version of her.
Good job. :D
I look forward to more.
Caeria chapter 11 . 11/20/2013
Drat! good stories always seem to be abandoned right when we get to the meaty part of the story. Although iI did enjoy what there was of the story.
Karikiro chapter 11 . 9/15/2013
I love your story. I hope you will finish it one day :D
RainbowLove06 chapter 11 . 5/30/2013
Dude this story is fucking amazing! why you no updating? :(

Please.. please continue?
rs chapter 1 . 5/16/2013
Hey, I've been a fan of your writing ever since I used to read your DBZ fics at Kinomiville like 10 years ago. Even though I'm not a big fan of this pairing anything that you do is still JUST WONDERFUL. Glad to look you up and see that you're still writing.
xLoveChuuChuuTrainx chapter 11 . 5/11/2013
Wow, it's been so long since you've updated.. but there's still a chance that you will... right? :)
Anon chapter 11 . 4/7/2013
Dead FanfictionDotNetAccount chapter 11 . 1/16/2013
You don't plan on abandoning this story, hm? Because from what I've read, this has got to be the best dang ever, that's interesting to look at...There are so many moments when I think something's gonna happen (it does) yet not what was expected...You certainly know how to convey this plot into twisted events (no puns intended) which leave many min f*cked...It's pure genius! *grinning* I wanna see what happens next yo...This F.F. hasn't even been updated in years & now it's 2013; if ya need some idea's/advice, I'll supply 'em.

*Two fingered salute* Adieu!