Reviews for I Heard A Voice
Questfan chapter 1 . 6/2/2012
Well done! You really captured the confusion of someone who is caught in the grip of a high fever. Starsky's words and actions were all spot on and this just added brilliantly to a great episode.
sallyferrell chapter 1 . 9/19/2010
Oh, that was really great! I love it when they touch foreheads; thank you for making it gen.
elflingskitten chapter 1 . 10/8/2008
That was really, really nice. Thank you. I wouldn't be exaggerating if I said warm, loving, sweet things like this are what get me through a day.
Shawne 'til dawn chapter 1 . 8/5/2006
Aloha Karen,

Great job on this one . . . liked how this whole story was from Hutch's POV. His muddled, confused train of thought really made me feel for him. Starsky . . . every vigilant standing by his side . . . you really captured their bond. I really loved the episode . . . mahalo for this wonderful read my friend. Much love and aloha, Shawne
Jan in VA chapter 1 . 7/23/2006
Hi Karen!

I really liked this one. I've read "Plague" based episodes from "Starsky, Dobey," the doctor's POV, but I don't know if I've read one from "Hutch's". I liked the way the dialogue seemed confused... fragmented just as I imagine it would when you are confused, your head is unclear and burning up with fever.

Type to you later! God Bless!

Jan in VA
Starsky's Strut chapter 1 . 7/19/2006
Aw! I really enjoyed this one. You can feel the care and concern rolling right off the pages... *Sigh* So very nice!

There aren't too many "Plague" stories, so I was very happy to find this one!

Thanks for sharing!