Reviews for Call It A Day
ece23 chapter 1 . 8/20/2009
Aw, so nice to see them just sharing some ordinary time. I could see the whole thing in my head, and there were a few lines that made me laugh out loud. I love the way they talked about work, and their backgrounds. As usual, a really beautiful, enjoyable piece!
e-pony chapter 1 . 8/12/2006
Howdy, Karen!

Haven't had time to review in a while. Read this one on the gen list back when you posted it and have been wanting to comment on it ever since. Love the mood you set right from the beginning - so serene. Love the guys thinking things through, talking things out, and just shooting the breeze. S even belches - typical male bonding.

And with this review , I think I'll call it a night.

Pony
wuemsel chapter 1 . 7/23/2006
*grin* Enjoyed reading it for the second time, I gotta say. As always, your banters are just great, and I love that they exchange work rumors. *grin* So funny!
Jan in VA chapter 1 . 7/19/2006
Hi!

LOVED this little slice of calm in a world that is sometimes so chaotic!

Good job!

Type to you later! God Bless!

Jan in VA
Shawne 'til dawn chapter 1 . 7/18/2006
Aloha Karen,

Aw what a great story my friend. Just loved the idea of the guys relaxing after a hard week of work . . just talking about stuff. Loved the insights you shared of the boys' background, Hutch with his love of the sea and Starsky's magic tricks. That was so awesome! Their bantering and dialogue was perfect and captured the moment and you descriptions just paint a picture in the reader's eye. Well done again my friend! (Hana hou) Bravo. I can hardly wait until your next posting. Much love and aloha, Shawne
Elivalero chapter 1 . 7/18/2006
Lovely story! it was like being there, sitting with the guys, and listening their talk
LovinFace chapter 1 . 7/18/2006
I loved this! Starsky's magic and Hutch's love for the sea... and their mutual love for each other. Their banter was dead-on. I could picture the whole scene playing out. What a great story!