Reviews for Silent Commander
Lynnda chapter 1 . 12/22/2008
The *children’s ward*! Well, he will be a big hit!

I’m trying to get into the silly vibe of this story, but it seems to me that it would have been much safer to have the have the diagnostic and procedure done as Rob Simmons, rather than let anyone get a really good look at the biometrics of the Orbots Commander. Before this, who knew for certain that he was even human? Now a lot of people probably know a lot about him.

Letting the enemy know that the Orbots Commander was out of commission, and therefore now would be a good time to attack, didn’t occur to me until you mentioned it.

Of course the line ““Makes me wish to have one of my own,” the silver-haired young woman added, giving Rob a sly smile.” Made it all worthwhile. I guess I don’t get why ““Don’t look at me,” he defended himself. “I’ve been in the hospital all week!”” is funny. The Orbots laughed, so I must just be not getting something. I am probably going to feel very stupid right after I hit submit on this review. Just remember, when you write the fic where they do work on getting a little girl, make it M. I can hope. : D

As for “As I said, it’s an old fic, and some of the info might be wrong, now.” - Don’t worry. Nothing has changed. Series is still cancelled, Tonka still sucks.

Thank you for sharing. Excellent as always. Cheers!
srx chapter 1 . 11/9/2006
what did dr strong's device look like?
Cullen chapter 1 . 8/7/2006
Pretty good story. At times, it's nice when the Orbots and the others don't fight evil and just have normal adventures like these. A nice mild story. :)