Reviews for Parallel Universe
blackhope7 chapter 6 . 6/22/2007
hey loved the story inuka.

bobrick -
SadBrokenWings chapter 4 . 8/9/2006
Hi there! I checked out this story and I have to say that I love it. The idea is very original and I adore it. You're very talented!

I can't wait to read more!

SBW
Kagami chapter 4 . 8/2/2006
why'd you have to end it so suddenly? you're evil. please update soon. i really want to see what happens next.

*Kagami*
Weeping Wolf chapter 4 . 8/2/2006
dun dun dun dun dun okay...(shifty eyes) what's with the cliffs...I encountered too my cliffs today. YESH.
Weeping Wolf chapter 3 . 7/28/2006
heh...wait...I DON'T CARE WITCH KOUGA IT IS, HE'S MINE ((grabs hold of Kouga and glares at everbody nearby))
sugar freak chapter 3 . 7/24/2006
Satu dead...sf dead too...marching band evil...x.x

undead sugar freak
sugar freak chapter 2 . 7/22/2006
i feel special...I already knew what happened! YAY 4 STORY TIME! _ sorry...still hyper...

sugar freak
Kagami chapter 2 . 7/22/2006
too lazy to log in.

this is even better than last time. i can't wait to see what happens next. i'm on the edge of my seat (literally). can't wait to see what you have cooked up.

*Kagami*
The-world-needs-peace chapter 1 . 7/18/2006
Yes, thank you for the warning, I'll be sure to kepp that in mind, LOL.

I like the improvements you've made to "Parallel Universe'. Much more detailed and well-written. Congrats. You definately showed more distinctive characteristics for the new characters. I like it, nice job!
Weeping Wolf chapter 1 . 7/18/2006
I love it so far.
sugar freak chapter 1 . 7/18/2006
LOL! ME LIKE ME LIKE! r u satu? i wanted to be satu! me name be sugar! T-T oh well! me like me character! _ great story! update it SON!

your hyper friend,