Reviews for Shattered Soul
marthapreston4 chapter 1 . 8/30/2014
I like that he protective right off the bat even it confuses him
kotaband60 chapter 5 . 7/25/2012
Please update! Why was Snape being summoned?
Spottedpool chapter 5 . 11/29/2011
Chapter 4- ah, I see you decided to have Dumbledore change the Dursley's into their true form. Bravo! )

Chapter 5- Ohh! Poor Harry! Stupid Dursley... Grrr...

Well, great story and I cant wait to read more! )
0140067 chapter 1 . 10/27/2011
It's okay. Kind of predictable.. but I'm going to keep reading. xD
mnrose chapter 5 . 9/18/2011
I love this story. Please add more.
Ononmous chapter 1 . 9/3/2011
Very good story. Really loved. Please update so I can read more.
Haliegh chapter 5 . 7/25/2011
The first 5 chapters are great i can't wait for the next see what voldamort wants... and more of Harrys reactions to Snape
Bluelily9 chapter 2 . 8/22/2010
Wait was the green stuff?

Good chap. Can't wait to see what Snape does
Bluelily9 chapter 1 . 8/22/2010
That's really good. Who cares if people write these kinds of stories allbthe time? Everyone has their own style of writing. You should keep updating
readingReality chapter 5 . 3/4/2010
this is sad but good
IchigoRenji chapter 5 . 9/22/2009
Great story _
Griffin Raven chapter 5 . 6/25/2009
I absolutely love stories where Severus is Harry's father, or he rescues him. Severus is going to have to journey along a very long road inorder to help, let alone heal his son, Harry. It will probably be a long time before Harry is able to trust anyone, let alone an adult not to hurt him.

If Severus himself previously tried suicide, perhaps he should share some of his own experiences to demonstrate to his son that he understands. Was Severus abused as a child, if so perhaps explain this to Harry, will/or would enable him to realise that Severus understands exactly what he's been through.

How did Voldemort learn so quickly that Harry had been removed from his relatives? Yet, strangely didn't know Severus was his father. I can't wait to read further chapters. Great work!
denjia chapter 5 . 7/26/2008
Great story! Please update soon.
darkwish3 chapter 5 . 1/2/2008
this is very good i hope to see more soon
rogue jedi chapter 2 . 8/29/2007
This has potential to be a great story. The overall affect is quite good but there are a few problems.

Snape is acting rather ooc with his fits of yelling and Dumbledore seems to be a bit of a fool. You're slang is terribly Americanized and informal.

Harry however is characterized well and his reactions are appropriate for his age and situation.