Reviews for Promise
Guest chapter 1 . 8/1/2011
I have always been wary about gabby marriage fics as they always portray both characters inaccurately. However ur fic is amazing, perfectly in character and I could image it happenin in an episode!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/1/2011
MastersRose chapter 1 . 7/31/2011
Sophies-Welt chapter 1 . 9/18/2009
Fantastic :)
SVUCSIWTRDOOLluver chapter 1 . 6/23/2009
Hey!

I adored this sweet story! I've always been wary about writing Gibbs and Abby getting married, but the way you wrote it, it gave me new hope to write my stories! Thank you!

I really liked how you had Gibbs just say "Marry me" and Abby say no, but when he proposed properly, she was worried about them getting divorced, and then when she said yes, that was great! I just loved this story!

-Beth
Elfenwesen chapter 1 . 4/3/2008
This was a very good story. I'm not a big fan of the entire Gibbs-marrying-Abby-idea, but this fic made it more like I imagined it. I think you were right to let her say no, because I understand her fears very well. So, you did a very good job on this story.
Gwenhwyfar chapter 1 . 3/3/2007
Girl, you read my mind1 I don't know wheter or not you think Abby would only like to get a white gold engagement ring, or you just saw this here described ring somewhere and thought it fit, but I totally think Abby would never-ever wear a yellow gold ring. It would contradict the rest of her outfit. Thanks for writing this, the small detail just made my day ;-)
jbr12476 chapter 1 . 8/14/2006
Can I also say that I adored this fic! I don't know how you do it, but you've got the characters down perfectly. I could see Abby being worried about not ever speaking with Gibbs again. Great job!
OhThoseEyes chapter 1 . 7/19/2006
So Sweet!
KibbsLover chapter 1 . 7/19/2006
very cute story. love it :o) so much in character. hope to read ya soon
artificiallysweet chapter 1 . 7/18/2006
Awe, that was the cutest thing i've read in ages.

Well done.