Reviews for So…I’m Just Gonna Blame You…
sister kitty chapter 1 . 7/19/2006
How about : MORE?
ElvenRyder chapter 1 . 7/19/2006
okay its a little confusing on how ppl are talking and thinking but i got the hang out of im reading this for sheer pleasure bc i like the twist and turns ill look forward to the next chapter okay well writesoon ladies

Jossy
Song in the woods chapter 1 . 7/19/2006
The Hobbits in Snapes class! Can't you see Pippin trying to eat everyone's potions? Sam would excel in it as much as he likes to cook, but touching some of the stuff (bat wings ect) might make him a little nervous. The Elves and Fierze (spelt wrong I know) can get into how the best way to treat a forest is since niether one of them would be wrong.
Tsuki no Yasha chapter 1 . 7/19/2006
Well I definetly suggest RIn run into them and start stuttering like a blithering idiot. OH O_O Can Rhiannan scream at Snape and Malfoy? That would be beyond perfect. I'll settle for Snape. Snape would be awesome. Tee Hee. Of course Hermione would have to have one of her know-it-all moments...but maybe it could actually be helpful...Anyway you SAID suggestions. _

Great first chapter and update soon!

Tsuki no Yasha
Storms in Heaven chapter 1 . 7/18/2006
Yes, it was more than ok, and I am very happy to find it! I thought though, that the Fellowship was entirely too quiet in Dumbledore's office. At least the hobbits, or maybe Legolas should've been on the verge of hysterics.

Sirius is Alive! Woot!

Update?
VatOfCocaine chapter 1 . 7/18/2006
I love this story..and..I love you for writing this story!
lovenhope chapter 1 . 7/18/2006
i good chapter very touching that padfoot came back.
Lintered chapter 1 . 7/18/2006
I liked how you linked gandalf with harry

its good..can't wait for more )

lintered xD
SuPeRsiLiSaRaH chapter 1 . 7/18/2006
sweet i read the first part of this one and i was laughing my butt off reading this part lol it's rather amusing but i'm kinda glad you put them in harry potter lol i know hp better than LOTR but yeah, hopefully this one turns out as good as the other one! lol well good luck!

SuPeRsiLiSaRaH
Katie chapter 1 . 7/18/2006
Wow, I can't wait for more!
205 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14