Reviews for Feels Like Midnight
Great story, I could not put it down. You had me scared, just like Sam!

Plus

You are the he ONLY author I have ever read that got all the details of CPR correct
Nice ;)
Book girl fan chapter 7 . 9/30/2014
There is something about your stories that makes them stick in my mind. Even without seeing any of the show, a year later, to still know these characters, still love these characters, and still remember the plots of thse stories, because your writing is just that good. Please, never forget that, and if you can, write more.
Cihuacoatl chapter 7 . 11/21/2013
I enjoyed this! Thanks for writing :-)
Sharlot chapter 7 . 3/30/2013
Absolutely delightful fic. I enjoyed this thoroughly. Thank you so much for sharing.
zeroichi chapter 7 . 1/1/2013
Awesome! Honestly this is different from others stories that i have read... Seriously this is nice :))) thank u :)
pielover62 chapter 7 . 5/11/2010
What a wonderful story! I loved how you let us peek at the inner workings of Dean's mind here. I feel it gave me a slightly better understanding of Dean's character. I liked that you portrayed his motivations of the safety and security of his family as normal desires, not needy or pathetic.
Death-Muncher chapter 7 . 3/9/2010
Super interesting story. :)

Good job ]
Ingu chapter 7 . 7/1/2009
Oh my God, that was a ridiculously sweet and touching ending. I loved Dean's revelation, and how all three of them had only wanted to protect their siblings... That was absolutely amazing, you are a excellent writer.
Ingu chapter 4 . 7/1/2009
I have a theory she died in the corn field... O_O

I love your stories, I really do, your writing style, and your Dark Angel and SPN fics are awesome. D

Thought I'd say hi. :D
V.R. Jennings chapter 7 . 3/18/2009
Barely found this lost treasure! It's great! Always love a good hurt Dean and you did it beautifully!

hugs,

V.
marinawings chapter 7 . 2/16/2009
i love this story! what more can i say? besides the fact that you wrote the brothers totally in character and came up with a brilliant plot? favorite!
tylee17 chapter 1 . 8/10/2008
*glances at watch, looks up again, curses*

I thought not being able to see anything because I laughed so hard that tears started to affect my eyesight would be an excuse to leave the rest for later... to name just ONE reason:

"Whenever he had to break down and go to a doctor, Sam started looking at him like Superman had just fallen out of the sky and plunked himself at his feet." (:

And now I'll have to keep reading no matter the time! Because I was stupid enough to follow your advice and read this story! How could I? - um, better go on right away as I can't ignore the bed's calling me ever more urgently for much longer...(:

(I promise I'll try not to spam your email account with more and more reviews, but: you do know that I'll have to add "happycabbage75" to my fav authors now, too, right? Yeah, you brought this on yourself, though. Don't blame ME!...)(:
bhoney chapter 7 . 3/22/2008
I really liked hearing Sam's thoughts during the CPR. Very realistic-I could feel his panic. And the random thought: "Dean hated balloons." Great touch. I also like when Sam hassles Dean about his injuries and hiding them from Sam. Nice brotherly moments.

Loved the reason behind Lucy's appearing to age. And the insight into the minds of each of the three of them when they were dying-how they were all trying to save someone they loved. Really neat how you brought them all together with a united goal. Sad, though.

And of course I loved the chick-flick moment at the end. Glad Dean finally shared a little (albeit while drugged) about how he'd felt about Sam leaving, but still giving Sam the freedom to go. Obviously, I love that Sam stays.

I really liked this story, it was original, well-done, and definitely had the whole "horror movie" vibe going. Stay out of the corn, people, that's all I'm saying!

Of course, it was somewhat annoying that for the first three chapters I had Asia's "Heat of the Moment" stuck in my head the whole time, but you can hardly be blamed for that, since your story came first. Thankfully, the good writing eventually overcame even that small obstacle, and I enjoyed the story a lot! :) Thanks for writing it!
bhoney chapter 6 . 3/22/2008
Again, you did something really interesting here that I wasn't expecting: flip-flopped Dean's and Sam's roles. I'd kinda thought that Sam would end up in the older sister's role, with Dean pleading with him to stay, giving voice to his true feelings that he'd never admit. It was an interesting juxtaposition that you had it be Sam begging Dean to stay (and undoubtedly good for Dean).

I was surprised that Sam had worried before about Dean killing himself-this doesn't seem like something Dean would do. Acting recklessly, with no regard for his own safety, even going "kamikaze", yes, but I just can't see Dean killing himself.

I really liked the way you got rid of the ghosts, very original. I was surprised (but happy) that Dean wasn't injured too. And the image of the bodies, the clearing, the house disappearing and being replaced by corn...totally creepy. Get out of the corn! That's my new motto. :)