Reviews for Feels Like Midnight
Rinne chapter 7 . 7/27/2006
Fantastic story. And we all love a hurt Dean, emotionally, physically, it's all good.

Looking forward to any future stories.
lili20 chapter 1 . 7/26/2006
I had so much fun reading this story (as well as your other story). I'm looking forward to reading more stories.
Expendable-Mongrel chapter 7 . 7/26/2006
Aww, great story! well done!
deadxandxgone chapter 7 . 7/26/2006
Wow! Thta was a great story! Btw, I changed my username. I used to be sam and dean are mine. Anyway, that was really good! I love Dean angst! You wrote it so well. Sequel?
stealthyone chapter 7 . 7/26/2006
Good ending to the story. You did a nice job showing how much the brothers love each other, and the sisters are together now, so that’s good, too.

Favorite lines:

Two breaths like you’re blowing up a balloon.

Dean hated balloons.

I love how Sam has this random thought here. :)

Dean felt wonderful. He’d felt beyond awful and now he felt just wonderful.

LOL! I see the doc put him on the good stuff. *g*

Freaking ghosts. Dean tried to focus on his breathing. In and out. No scaring the little brother.

Love this, how he’s thinking of Sam even now.

This was a fun fanfic to read, with a nice mix of action, angst and brotherly love, as well as an interesting plot. Thanks for a good read. :)
stealthyone chapter 6 . 7/26/2006
Great chapter here, filled with some very nice tension. I felt bad for Flo even as she was putting Dean into an impossible situation. And poor Sam, prepared to shoot Dean to save his life.

Favorite lines:

She had picked Dean; his own brave, stalwart Dean who needed only to share his screwed up life to make it bearable.

Yeah, that's Dean, all right. He's OK with his life being so messed up, as long a she's got his family at his side.
stealthyone chapter 5 . 7/26/2006
You know, I keep changing my mind about Flo and whether I should feel sorry for her. *g* I felt sorry for her in this part, that's for sure.

Favorite lines:

“You have to stop her,” Flo said again. “I know you understand. That’s why I picked you."

Ah ha ... now it makes sense, why Dean's remembering everything. Poor, broken Dean. *hugs Dean*
stealthyone chapter 4 . 7/26/2006
I like how this is developing, with the revelation that all these people have been stuck in the diner for so many years. And this was creepy:

“Because I don’t like people in my business,” the waitress said, leaning in the window beside Harold and bodily yanking him out of the car. In only a few seconds the woman dragged the farmer, who was twice her size, into the corn and they were gone.

*shudders*
stealthyone chapter 3 . 7/26/2006
I like how the history of that house is starting to trickle out now, and the way Sam and Dean got the waitress to open up with the information.

Favorite lines:

“Sam. Ass. Away.” He pointed to the other side of the booth.

*snickers* I love it when Dean talks in those one-word sentences. *g*
stealthyone chapter 2 . 7/26/2006
Poor Dean, with this whole experience playing itself out a second time, with pretty much the same outcome.

Favorite lines:

“One more time,” Dean said, counting off on his fingers, “EMF, field, chick with shotgun, died, woke up back in diner.”

Love that. It's so Dean. *g*

Great, the Boy Wonder was possessed again. And armed.

LOL! Boy wonder … LOL!
stealthyone chapter 1 . 7/26/2006
Good start to the story, with some nice banter and action and a cliffhanger, even.

Favorite lines:

“Less thinking, more smiting.”

LOL!

“Show tunes? You’re quoting show tunes now?”

LOL again! As Sam points out, the funniest thing is that Dean recognized it. *g*
brighette chapter 7 . 7/26/2006
Wow, loved this. Dean's hurt when Sam told him their dad would just yell at him for letting Sam get shot, the wonderful way you wrote the final shooting, the hospital scene...all were just great. You really get Dean!

"And the quiet one, who didn’t feel entitled, would choose the yard because he didn’t want to bother anyone to have to clean up the blood and brains in the house. You could just hose down the yard."

Very insightful!
ladyerudite chapter 7 . 7/26/2006
definitely a fittingly excellent finale for one of the coolest SN fics i've ever read! :) nice of you to end this wonderful story of yours with a wittily funny and touching look on the winchester brothers as they've successfully accomplished and ended (with several injuries to boot) another turbulent spectral encounter. congratulations for wrapping up this fic, and hope to read another brilliant piece from you soon! ;)
Machaggis chapter 7 . 7/26/2006
Wonderful, wonderful ending! You brought that to a close with the perfect amount of pain and angst!
rodney215 chapter 7 . 7/25/2006
Really liked the story...
122 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 .. Last Next »