Reviews for Feels Like Midnight
IheartPadalecki chapter 6 . 7/24/2006
Janissa11 chapter 6 . 7/24/2006
BORE US? *boggle* *rips hair* Don't LEAVE US THERE! DEAN! BABY!
JennK528 chapter 5 . 7/24/2006
Hey, I just found this, and it's bloody brilliant! Poor Dean! Love that he named his shotgun - made me think of Jayne and Vera on FIrefly...

Love this!
ladyerudite chapter 5 . 7/24/2006
definitely one of the best SN fics i've ever read, by far. using the ever-cool premise of groundhog day (one of my all-time fave flicks), and made it fit for the SN mythos was a very good literary move, i must say! and, i give a two-thumbs up to the author for choosing dean to essay bill murray's role (from the said film), and still managed to pull it off as if it was truly made for him (i apologize to sam's fans, as i say that i couldn't imagine sam in the part - dean, his personality and just all of him, just fits into it effortlessly!). kudos for such a great story (can't wait for the next chapter!) and to the equally-great author! keep up the brilliant work! :)
Janissa11 chapter 5 . 7/23/2006
This is fabulous! Poor Dean, with the mounting whumpage and the Groundhog-Day remixes - and Sam, lucky thing, can't remember. Can't wait for more!
Regretful chapter 5 . 7/23/2006
This is such an odd story, it gives me shivers. But so well done. :)
Anora chapter 5 . 7/23/2006
X) Evil... Dean angst. Love it.
JustGray chapter 1 . 7/23/2006
Love it. Creative use of a classic plot device. Will be waiting patiently for the end.
rodney215 chapter 4 . 7/23/2006
That was a scary end to that chapter. Good job!
boscoslut chapter 4 . 7/22/2006
Wow. I must say this is the most interesting SN fic I've read in a while. I just LOVE your plot. So unique. I'm dying to know how they are going to get out of this one. Salt/burn the waitress I'm guessing? Na, that would be too easy. :P I have a feeling the Dean angst is far from over too, and I thank you for that. Keep it coming. Thanks for the wonderful read.
I'mcalledZorro chapter 1 . 7/22/2006
Great story so far. Can't wait to read more. Running throught corn hurts, so poor Sam and Dean!
IheartPadalecki chapter 4 . 7/22/2006
I've been secretly reading your story and peeking around. But I've been too lazy to review until now because I don't know. But it's good ;D
fuzzylemon chapter 4 . 7/22/2006
I love this story. Keep up the good work.
Machaggis chapter 3 . 7/22/2006
O, I want to hear what the man has to say...then smite Dean!
The Emerald Phoenix chapter 3 . 7/22/2006