Reviews for Quirk of Fate, Part 1: The Octopus Strikes
Agent Silver chapter 6 . 9/7/2006
You updated and I keep missing it! XP sorry about that.

Yeah, I'm not mad about Otto, he kinda acts exactly like the comicverse one. People kept using Ultimate or Movieverse, its nice to see a change. I hope Peter's alright!
Song with no soul chapter 6 . 9/6/2006
I'm perfectly aware that Otto's nuts in this one, but the whole... thing... just shocked me. And he STILL hints at shipping! (I think it's gross, but that's just me.) Overall: nope, still see no slipping in quality. I liked the little Otto? Pete crossword thing; it was cute. It didn't last, though. It was kinda predictable that he grabbed Pete, but, then again, I woulda wrote it the same way, so... But the end- OMG PETE! That... I wouldn't have predicted.
gen x chapter 5 . 9/5/2006
This was pretty interesting.
SpideyFan914 chapter 5 . 8/30/2006
Good job! This is really good so far! Keep it up!

Also, I suggest bringing Green Goblin and Venom into the mix, but you seem to already know how it ends...
shapedforfighting chapter 5 . 8/30/2006
Good grief, this is better than I thought it would be. But you need more description. I didn't really catch what was going on during the fight between MJ and Octo. Describe smells, pain, what the interior of the hospital room looked like, you know? I'll be keeping tabs on this story, so you'll be hearing from me!
bjchit chapter 5 . 8/24/2006
Ah, the classic Amazing Spider-Man #3 story. Good Call.
YukiFurubaGirl chapter 5 . 8/23/2006
I LOVE THIS STORY! The end of this chapter is great. Right when you think Peter is being all greedy, he gets all authoritative. LOVE IT! This is so cute!

Oh yeah! I like this story so much, I decided to draw you fanart:

Go there! Check it out!
Song with no soul chapter 5 . 8/23/2006
Still awesome- wow, Otto's weird. "I only wish to confer with you—I have studied you, followed your exploits in the papersand on the internet. I have dreamed of this moment—" ... there are really no words to describe how strange that was. Don't get me wrong- it was in- character- but strange. And he HIT ON HER! Eww! (-That- might've been OOC)I mean, the stuff he was saying... glad I wasn't there. I like the parallels between Spider- Man and Spider- Woman ...and, anything else I say is repeating myself, so, just PLEASE continue.
Screaming Dean chapter 5 . 8/22/2006
I'm really enjoying this story. I hope you'll keep it going.
Agent Silver chapter 4 . 8/20/2006
Yay! You updated (twice) and I'm back! And Otto's coming up! Keep it up, I'd like to read more about the "amazing" Spider-woman!
Song with no soul chapter 4 . 8/17/2006
To what you said to me 1) I didn't know that... Guh. 2) Yep, I know all about Spider- Girl, I just didn't catch the reference, thought Pete was being goofy.

But on to the story, still up to your usual /high/ standards, don't worry about that. J is the one consistant theme in every universe. ;) The part at the end made me go Ottowhimper. It had impact on me. That doesn't happen often. Can't wait for update!
Screaming Dean chapter 3 . 8/8/2006
This fanfic is fairly good. I like the way it's going. I hope you keep this up.
Song with no soul chapter 3 . 8/7/2006
This has to be one of the most interesting 'what ifs' possible, plenty of possibility of strange and interesting plot twists, a freedom you're already using! Its interesting how MJ vs Peter think about superherodom, but that already shows that Pete has wise (bordering on precognitive, even) insight on the lonely life of a superbeing and MJ... well, admit it, that could be any one of us thinking that. I wonder what/ who she's gonna lose to get her serious. IF she fights crime at all, that is. No- one can tell what the future brings...

Overall: Excellent. Keep up the good work.

I did find it weird how Pete blurted out about having kids, though, he might've just been feeling stupid...

PS- I like how you included Otto, you just HAD to do that, eh?
Poiseuille chapter 2 . 7/30/2006
Umm, I submited a review for chapter 1, but it didn't show up. I wonder what I did. Anyway, great fic! Can't wait to see how MJ will use her powers without an Uncle Ben to give his speech to her.
Agent Silver chapter 2 . 7/25/2006
Yay! Update!

And on to hearing what Peter have to say!
32 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »