Reviews for Heart Deep
thesagerk chapter 1 . 9/5/2006
wow - excellent!
greensprinkles chapter 1 . 9/2/2006
thos was so good!it made me cry then smile.i love,love,loved it!i cant wait to read more stories from you!
onemediumdrip chapter 1 . 8/19/2006
That was so cute. Good Lord... Yep, that was good. Very good. I can't even handle it right now.
angel679 chapter 1 . 8/15/2006
That was an awesome story. I really enjoy the missing scene stories and then one was so different from all the ones I've read even if you did do a little alternate twist with Sam not knowing Dean was alive. I loved the fact that Sam took the coat and necklace and then groweled at the policeman that tried to take it away that was priceless. I also am so happy that you gave them an honest to goodness chick flick moment or three and it ended with them saying OMG hold your breath wait for it

I LOVE YOU. Great great read.
Nate and Jake chapter 1 . 7/19/2006
I absolutely loved this story. You did a great job. It was awesome
JJ Phoenix chapter 1 . 7/19/2006
*Claps for the return of the muse*

Boy, have I missed your stories! They're always dripping with brotherly goodness, and this one was no exception! This was a great scene to fill in. I liked your take - Sam being so overwhelmed by the thought of losing Dean that he couldn't even hear Becky when she tried to explain.

I also really enjoyed the use of "his Dean" and "his Sammy." :D

And the Dean eyes! You're so right...the shapeshifter might have 'downloaded' all of Dean's thoughts, he might have looked exactly like him, but he could never mirror the caring soul underneath!

Beautiful work. Welcome back. :)

JJ
MarieP chapter 1 . 7/19/2006
really good...
Brenny chapter 1 . 7/19/2006
ow so sweat... the kind of chick-flick i like the most
daisymaygirl1 chapter 1 . 7/19/2006
That was so wonderfully emotional. Totally perfect Sammy angst. I really enjoyed it. Thank you.
merryw chapter 1 . 7/18/2006
Oh how I wish we'd get a little of that from Kripke now and then! That was awesome! Thanks!
pmsdevil01 chapter 1 . 7/18/2006
that was awesome. it was sad then so so cute.
pandora jazz chapter 1 . 7/18/2006
What a wonderful treat. I have missed reading new stories from you.

You did an Excellent job as always. I liked that Sam said "I love you" when he was falling asleep at the end of the story. He was so upset at the beginning because he would never get to say that to Dean.

Great big brother moments from Dean. I liked how Sam knows who his brother is because of 'Dean's eyes'.

Which I will admit, during some scenes I watch Jensen's :) eyes, as he does a great job expressing different emotions that are never spoken. (Does that even make sense?) :)

I enjoyed your reading your work as always and thanks for saying just hit the review button, though I do write to much sometimes.

So until next time, thanks for sharing your story with us.

Lori
Anna Wolfe chapter 1 . 7/18/2006
Wonderful, wonderful story. Later! :)
princess peanut chapter 1 . 7/18/2006
Wow! That was just...so emotional...so wonderful...so everything great! Wonderful job!
29 | « Prev Page 1 2