Reviews for In My Heart, Always
Amber chapter 1 . 10/6/2014
Ohhhhh my gawd you write the best stories! Thank you for posting this on the internet so I could read it. You're amazing:)
crzykittyfangirl chapter 1 . 8/29/2014
mg, so adorb!
Emilywhou chapter 1 . 5/3/2013
Wah that was so sweet. Seriously though you captured Kagome and Inuyasha's constant uncertainty about each other's feelings perfectly. If one of them could be this bold to confess the story probably would have ended a long time ago haha. Great story!
Morra Renae chapter 1 . 10/20/2012
I just had to listen to the song while I read this. I nearly cried!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/15/2012
this wasn't good ... this was amazing keep writing
RubyJeweler chapter 1 . 10/15/2011
( :

I just fell in love with this story, and now its going to be on my favorites list. Heheheh..
Lionsheart13771 chapter 1 . 8/1/2011
I know you wrote this forever ago, but idk if u still check FF or not, i just wanted to say that this was beautiful and really made me smile, i really loved it! Wonderful job.

~Lions Heart 獅子の心 (ROAR! -)
Sakurazero chapter 1 . 7/23/2011
awww how cute wait what happened with aiku did he dtay with hem because it would be cute if he did
kruserer chapter 1 . 6/13/2011
Wah, I want an Aiku!
Kruserer chapter 1 . 6/2/2011
Let me hear it: AWWW!
DeathDeliveringAngel chapter 1 . 4/18/2010
i so loved!the beginnin was one of those that hook you from the start!and when i finished i was thinkin "aw soo sweet!" but i didn't really understand the fight, i get he made fun of her but what did he say exactly to her?but it was still amazing!
catgirld86 chapter 1 . 8/23/2009
hi. let me just say, I LOVED IT! this was a beautifully written one shot! in fact, I wish there was more chapters! And yes Aiku is so adorable! i want to take him home with me! well, keep writing! -
Kanna37 chapter 1 . 7/29/2009
That was really cute!

Amber
Kaede203 chapter 1 . 7/25/2009
nice story and nice song
DaughterofPoseidon25 chapter 1 . 1/10/2009
I love that song and I love this story. Keep it up. :)
59 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »