Reviews for Chewie Knew
Astronomus Maximus chapter 1 . 5/30
I can't beloved this story has only 40-odd reviews! Very well written and full of lovely, amusing moments that are so very much Han and Leia (from a certain - Woolie's - point of view). Because of *course* Chewie knew what was going on before Han did. ;)

Thank you!
meldahlie chapter 1 . 5/8
I love Chewie fics and I love this!
erm... if you want a more considered review, like about lovely pacing or good characterisation or"getting the voice spot-on", don't blow Han/Leia shippers' minds out with the levels of happiness this fic induces !
;P
Golden Asp chapter 1 . 1/31/2015
I have saved an Ewok from sure demise. I really liked this.
Ipiutiminelle chapter 1 . 9/21/2014
Hello, I don't know if you're still in but I've just discovered your story and... Gosh, I love it ! I'm going to put it in my favorites so I wanted to review, in case.
Anyway, I love the way you describe their relationship through Chewie's eyes, it's funny and really accurate (and the end is so sweet !).
jublke chapter 1 . 6/7/2014
It makes me wonder if Chewie misses his wife and family when he watches Han and Leia. I enjoyed the sections with dialogue the most.
Stoned Rose chapter 1 . 5/28/2014
That was really, really, cute. I loved Chewie describing how the two of them would keep shooting secret looks at eachother, and both being afraid of getting caught by the other doing it. So cute. Good stuff.
jeanmarie3 chapter 1 . 3/21/2014
Really good!loved it!
violet76 chapter 1 . 8/23/2013
Good romantic story, from Chewie's point of view.
startrekkienerdgirl chapter 1 . 7/4/2012
amazing how that was please read one of my stories i'm a newbie and totally need some reviews
katarina97 chapter 1 . 3/3/2012
loved it
starbuck13 chapter 1 . 11/20/2011
I've read this story so many times and will probably read it lots more. Love Chewies perspective.
holmgang chapter 1 . 11/9/2011
Great story :) Going on my fav list
Anynoymous review fairy chapter 1 . 10/24/2011
That was so amazing! You captured the Han/Leia dynamic so well. I absolutley loved it. I can definently picture Chewie knowing. I loved the Part about him considering breaking the ship just so they would admit it!
TrickForTreat chapter 1 . 7/22/2010
I love Ewoks, they're cute. Almost as cute as this, it was awesome. It was so sweet, my dentist is going to make some serious money this weekend. :)
smkffnut chapter 1 . 2/18/2010
Far be it from me to cause the death of an Ewok... I loved getting a glimpse of Chewie's POV! Thank you for yrt another great Han and Leia story!