Reviews for Chewie Knew
Golden Asp chapter 1 . 1/31
I have saved an Ewok from sure demise. I really liked this.
Ipiutiminelle chapter 1 . 9/21/2014
Hello, I don't know if you're still in but I've just discovered your story and... Gosh, I love it ! I'm going to put it in my favorites so I wanted to review, in case.
Anyway, I love the way you describe their relationship through Chewie's eyes, it's funny and really accurate (and the end is so sweet !).
jublke chapter 1 . 6/7/2014
It makes me wonder if Chewie misses his wife and family when he watches Han and Leia. I enjoyed the sections with dialogue the most.
Stoned Rose chapter 1 . 5/28/2014
That was really, really, cute. I loved Chewie describing how the two of them would keep shooting secret looks at eachother, and both being afraid of getting caught by the other doing it. So cute. Good stuff.
jeanmarie3 chapter 1 . 3/21/2014
Really good!loved it!
violet76 chapter 1 . 8/23/2013
Good romantic story, from Chewie's point of view.
startrekkienerdgirl chapter 1 . 7/4/2012
amazing how that was please read one of my stories i'm a newbie and totally need some reviews
katarina97 chapter 1 . 3/3/2012
loved it
starbuck13 chapter 1 . 11/20/2011
I've read this story so many times and will probably read it lots more. Love Chewies perspective.
JulyDragon chapter 1 . 11/9/2011
Great story :) Going on my fav list
Anynoymous review fairy chapter 1 . 10/24/2011
That was so amazing! You captured the Han/Leia dynamic so well. I absolutley loved it. I can definently picture Chewie knowing. I loved the Part about him considering breaking the ship just so they would admit it!
TrickForTreat chapter 1 . 7/22/2010
I love Ewoks, they're cute. Almost as cute as this, it was awesome. It was so sweet, my dentist is going to make some serious money this weekend. :)
smkffnut chapter 1 . 2/18/2010
Far be it from me to cause the death of an Ewok... I loved getting a glimpse of Chewie's POV! Thank you for yrt another great Han and Leia story!
The-Solo-Smirk chapter 1 . 5/6/2009
This story is the definition of C-U-T-E and so insightful!

hansolofan chapter 1 . 12/28/2008
(everyone who reviewed probably mentioned the ewoks somehow or another now)

Well. Great concept from an outsider POV, we've got their perspectives but what we really needed was Chewie's :D

Great, I'd love to see more from you.