Reviews for Chewie Knew
jeanmarie3 chapter 1 . 3/21
Really good!loved it!
violet76 chapter 1 . 8/23/2013
Good romantic story, from Chewie's point of view.
startrekkienerdgirl chapter 1 . 7/4/2012
amazing how that was please read one of my stories i'm a newbie and totally need some reviews
katarina97 chapter 1 . 3/3/2012
loved it
starbuck13 chapter 1 . 11/20/2011
I've read this story so many times and will probably read it lots more. Love Chewies perspective.
Julyborn chapter 1 . 11/9/2011
Great story :) Going on my fav list
Anynoymous review fairy chapter 1 . 10/24/2011
That was so amazing! You captured the Han/Leia dynamic so well. I absolutley loved it. I can definently picture Chewie knowing. I loved the Part about him considering breaking the ship just so they would admit it!
IrrelevantIsKey chapter 1 . 7/22/2010
I love Ewoks, they're cute. Almost as cute as this, it was awesome. It was so sweet, my dentist is going to make some serious money this weekend. :)
smkffnut chapter 1 . 2/18/2010
Far be it from me to cause the death of an Ewok... I loved getting a glimpse of Chewie's POV! Thank you for yrt another great Han and Leia story!
The-Solo-Smirk chapter 1 . 5/6/2009
This story is the definition of C-U-T-E and so insightful!

hansolofan chapter 1 . 12/28/2008
(everyone who reviewed probably mentioned the ewoks somehow or another now)

Well. Great concept from an outsider POV, we've got their perspectives but what we really needed was Chewie's :D

Great, I'd love to see more from you.
timenspace chapter 1 . 10/11/2008
love the third "person" POV.
MadManc chapter 1 . 6/6/2008
NO! DON'T LET THE EWOKS DIE! MUST REVIEW!
MandyQ chapter 1 . 3/25/2008
This was awesome! Leave it to Chewie to be the one who had a clue all along. Absolutely perfect. And it's very much the Chewbacca we see in "Truce At Bakura"; the Wookiee who thinks Han is just not quite there in the wooing department, but wants him to be and is more than happy to render any assistance Han needs to get the girl. This was perfect. Everyone was in character and the tone of the story went right along with published EU stories.

Great work!

-MQ
Iverna chapter 1 . 2/28/2008
I love it! Ah, good old Chewie, always knew he was the wise one... lovely piece of writing, as well, it's perfect!