Reviews for Lost And Found
Sue Snell chapter 1 . 8/27/2008
Ah, once again, (Mystery Must be Solved being the first time) you've ended a oneshot in a way that made me go "Whoa!" And kudos for answering the "burning question"!
Icelands chapter 1 . 6/14/2007
It's good, but I don't really get it. I know it sounds blasphemous, but I haven't read POTO (Leroux's) for over a year, so it's all kind of vague to me...Well, keep writing!
dark-hearted rose chapter 1 . 4/3/2007
yay!

you, my dear, have officially made my favorite author's list. not that it's particularly difficult or a great honor, or anything, but I just thought I'd let you know...

loved this! The Persian is hardly mentioned anywhere, but he's seriously one of my favorite characters...aside from Erik, of course (who is excellent at chess! ha! YES!).

wonderful. I hope you post again soon (I'll have you on alert as well... _ what can i say? I'm officially obsessed with your writing.)

warmest regards,

dark-hearted rose
battlenotwithmonsters chapter 1 . 9/14/2006
Both random and cool...me like, even if Erik is only mentioned...BUT WHAT A GREAT MENTIONING,HUH?
Kira chapter 1 . 7/24/2006
AH! LOL It's the persian! O.O! Hmm, that shouldn't have been funny, but I kind of found it to be... _ Bahah that's where Nadir went!

Kira
fireflyjunction chapter 1 . 7/18/2006
NO! NOT MY FAULT! *pouts* If I had things my way you'd write me something romantic and happy, not dark and twisted... (HINT HINT!) Come on, can't you do just one? Please?

*blows kiss* Ta!