Reviews for Raven and the Beast
cratbro chapter 16 . 11/30/2007
Chapters 13 and 14 were both a great fusion of Teen Titans and the fairy tale. Thanks for writing.
acosta perez jose ramiro chapter 16 . 11/30/2007
Very good chapter! So, Blackfire has some sort of heart after all; that's good news for both Starfire and Raven.

Great scenes here.

Keep the good writing.
Tessa-MarKEWLIO chapter 16 . 11/30/2007
Yippe!

Oo... Blackfire? Nice nod to the series!

ImTK
Comicbookfan chapter 16 . 11/30/2007
Oh, I hope you get well soon! I liked this chapter very much, but how would the objectish things fight? They dont have arms...do they?

Commi
Moondragonheart chapter 15 . 11/10/2007
It's getting so close! It'sgettingsocloseIt'sgettingsocloseIt'sgettingsocloseIt'sgettingsocloseIt'sgettingsocloseIt'sgettingsocloseIt'sgettingsocloseIt'sgettingsocloseIt'sgettingsocloseIt'sgettingsoclose!

Sorry. Yay for teh fic, I loved it! Update as soon as you can! Everybody hates school... -
Moondragonheart chapter 3 . 11/10/2007
... Soory about your mom... Great fic! Must...keep...on...reading...

parazesis chapter 15 . 11/8/2007
Very nice I like it. Teehee Starfire the stowaway. I also liked the part where Beast Boy was explaining why he let Raven go, that was incredibly sweet. kudos to you.
IamtotallyKewlio chapter 15 . 11/7/2007
What is this, payback for showing you Master of Beasts! You hate me don't you? Two cliffies in a row?
acosta perez jose ramiro chapter 15 . 11/7/2007
Great chapter. The dialogues are greatly done... and Adonis, once again, acts like the major jerk he is.

Keep the good writing.
parazesis chapter 14 . 10/26/2007
What a wonderful story you gave beauty and the beast a delightful and refreshing twist I hope you will finish I want to know how it ends (well the details of the way it hapens anyway). The caricterization is very good, very consistant although not compleatly with the show It is all understandable. The plot classic, good job of condencing it all into your story without leaving out any major parts. Oh do finish I will be waiting expectantly. Good luck. :D
IamtotallyKewlio chapter 13 . 10/18/2007
Ahem. SJB. I. Will. DESTROY YOU!

How dare you end with a cliffie!

I hate you, I hate you, I hate you!
TheUtsukushiiYume chapter 14 . 10/9/2007
i love this story . also, what is up with adonis and slade? i need to know what he is planning ! lastly, how many chapters are you planing this to be?
RowanxHoodx1997 chapter 5 . 10/8/2007
No offence, but, you reapeated to , it 's cool.
RowanxHoodx1997 chapter 4 . 10/8/2007
Adonis is an idiot!
RowanxHoodx1997 chapter 3 . 10/8/2007
Definetly beauty and the beast.
106 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »