Reviews for Eternally Yours
Bane of All the World chapter 1 . 5/20/2014
Beautiful...your language is beautiful
BatShitCrazy21 chapter 4 . 5/15/2013
That was one of the best stories I have read! I love it!
inactive265 chapter 4 . 1/19/2013
I love this so much I can't even describe properly how much I love it even though it was written before I could read it but I just love it so much!
Shingie chapter 4 . 4/10/2010
Gahh This is so cute! *fangirl squee* I loved the flirty banter between them X3
NamulaMoonshine chapter 4 . 3/28/2009
Aw! Finally! I loved it!
HoneyBee1 chapter 4 . 9/18/2007
AMAZING fanfic! i've been reading it for years! keep up the good work!
FlyingLikeaPhantom chapter 2 . 7/8/2007
Wow, Dick Grayson and Barbara have alot of problems, but Robin and Batgirl seem to get along...talk about ironic! Mr. Freeze is pretty cold hearted. That was horrible what he did to poor Robin! But good story! Umm...not to be rude, but check your verb usage better...thanks!
FlyingLikeaPhantom chapter 1 . 7/8/2007
Cool yet creepy! Good job!
akait39 chapter 4 . 3/20/2006
wow... i loved this soo much. i love it how your chapters are long instead of having 50 short chapters haha... if you come out with more fanfics i will be reading them. please if you haven't already make more robin/batgirl stuff i am addicted now! AHH you are an amazing writer keep up the glorious work

.:dark swan:.
digi-gal-rox chapter 1 . 9/18/2005
i luv this story! really good, dick and babs together, yea!
Anna MacAlister chapter 4 . 6/25/2005
Okay. That was just cute. Very good read. Bless you & God love those Batmen. [sorry, it's late& I'm giggly]
Silver Salamander chapter 4 . 9/9/2004
Wow. this was great!shame though, now if i read anything else it will be dull by comparison :( i guess i can live with that.
LivEviL chapter 4 . 7/23/2004
This is one of my favorite stories! I can't tell you how many times I've read it, but I LOVE IT SO MUCH! Great job with everything...plot, mechanics, humor, romance...it was all perfect!
Mina-chan2 chapter 4 . 8/27/2003
lol! very cute!
F chapter 4 . 6/24/2003
Just read your story - LOVED The dialogue between the B/D. I thought the plot flowed well too.

One area for improvement - I found i was a little lost when you jumped between two characters in the same scene. I understand why you did it, but I think that you may need to work on defining whose brain the reader's in a bit more clearly.

The plot sounded like classic Batman, I liked the way you wrote the fight scenes. I always stumble over those - so you've given me a good example to follow.

Overall, I really enjoyed this fic, thank you!
53 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »