Reviews for What's the Lure of the Dark Side?
SortingHat chapter 2 . 4/2
Since this is 2010 fanfic not sure if it's worth reviewing or not. I think you should've had more personality in the death eaters instead of making them all stiff. I like it when there is characters you wind up caring about or understanding better from their perspective which none of that is offered here.
bulldoglover01 chapter 19 . 3/17
good story.
elizabethrose1974 chapter 19 . 3/12
so...Will there be a sequel?
Harry2 chapter 19 . 2/11
We shall have to see what the future holds for the Death Eaters and their followers.
Harry2 chapter 18 . 2/11
What should have been a victory, turned into a MAJOR defeat! Now, the Death Eaters are going to have to decide what they want to do, with the Dark Lord having been defeated.
Harry2 chapter 17 . 2/11
This is it. The final battle. We shall see which side comes out on top. And, what that means for Hermione and Draco.
Harry2 chapter 16 . 2/11
Perhaps over time, Hermione WILL come to love Draco. But for now, they have to do the Dark Lord's bidding.
Harry2 chapter 15 . 2/11
If not for the prophecy, Hermione would be DEAD! At least Draco is keeping his head and thinking.
Harry2 chapter 14 . 2/11
Looks like the Order knew about the Prophecy and DELIBERATELY kept Hermione out of the loop! This just cemented her desire to work with the Death Eaters once and for all!
Harry2 chapter 13 . 2/11
Looks like hermione may have been found out! If that is the case, then all is for NAUGHT!
Harry2 chapter 12 . 2/10
If what Hermione saw in her dream is true, then she and Draco had best make plans to figure out HOW to stop the Dark Lord from taking their children!
HermioneJeanGrangerrr chapter 19 . 2/8
So good! I just finished it today and it was definitely one of my favorites!
Harry2 chapter 11 . 2/8
Sounds to me that Hermione may be on the verge of being found out! If so, this spells trouble for her and the Death Eaters.
Harry2 chapter 10 . 2/8
Well, Hermione found out the truth about the prophecy. And she is NOT happy about it! But, if it is the Dark Lords wish, then so be it. Now to fill Ginny on everything that is going on.
Harry2 chapter 9 . 2/7
Oh, when Hermione deceives people, she can do it VERY well!, Now, we wait to see if Ginny is going to stay or if she is heading back.