Reviews for What's the Lure of the Dark Side?
ashley.mercer.16 chapter 18 . 2/9
Man... What the what?! Well Ron and Ginny dying might make it better. Lol I so should not want that!
ashley.mercer.16 chapter 16 . 2/9
So the Order thought they were smart. Poor Draco.
ashley.mercer.16 chapter 14 . 2/9
So Snape is still part of the Order. Too bad their little plan didn't work.
ashley.mercer.16 chapter 13 . 2/9
Damn! That means that either they figured it out, Ginny betrayed her or Snape Is also a traitor.
ashley.mercer.16 chapter 12 . 2/9
It's not the first time she dreamt something that came true.
ashley.mercer.16 chapter 11 . 2/9
Oh that's not good.
ashley.mercer.16 chapter 10 . 2/9
Well that was surprising! And yeah telling Ginny the truth, not a good idea.
ashley.mercer.16 chapter 9 . 2/9
My my my they are devious aren't they?
ashley.mercer.16 chapter 8 . 2/9
The convos going on in their heads are hilarious but darn it I need them to stop hating each other and start loving each other! Lol hat does Ginny think she knows.
ashley.mercer.16 chapter 7 . 2/9
Oh this is going to be fun. Lol
ashley.mercer.16 chapter 6 . 2/9
Yep that was just... Gross. Lol no offense but I figured she'd go right for Harry. And then she goes for lupin. He's never been anyone I'd want to be with like that. But who's at the raid and are they sure they'll kill them all?
ashley.mercer.16 chapter 5 . 2/9
Wow she has really gone evil hasn't she. Poor Ron and Harry. And of course Ginny as she's the one to die.
ashley.mercer.16 chapter 3 . 2/9
Alcohol in any form just sucks when you drink too much. It causes you to do massively stupid things. Lol. Now what's her better idea?
ashley.mercer.16 chapter 2 . 2/9
Well that was... Dare I say, intriguing? I didn't think in the long run Hermione could do it but obviously when you've built up so much resentment and hatred you can do anything. And that hit about her parents. Did the order intentionally kill her parents and make it seem like an accident? Cause that's how it sounded to me.
ashley.mercer.16 chapter 1 . 2/9
Well this should be interesting. And yes Draco is a sexy beast. Lol. ;)