Reviews for What's the Lure of the Dark Side?
queenofassassins113 chapter 6 . 11/11/2017
Nice methods to force people to review, I might nick them...
This is really good, love the inner monologues

SortingHat chapter 2 . 4/2/2017
Since this is 2010 fanfic not sure if it's worth reviewing or not. I think you should've had more personality in the death eaters instead of making them all stiff. I like it when there is characters you wind up caring about or understanding better from their perspective which none of that is offered here.
bulldoglover01 chapter 19 . 3/17/2017
good story.
elizabethrose1974 chapter 19 . 3/12/2017
so...Will there be a sequel?
Harry2 chapter 19 . 2/11/2017
We shall have to see what the future holds for the Death Eaters and their followers.
Harry2 chapter 18 . 2/11/2017
What should have been a victory, turned into a MAJOR defeat! Now, the Death Eaters are going to have to decide what they want to do, with the Dark Lord having been defeated.
Harry2 chapter 17 . 2/11/2017
This is it. The final battle. We shall see which side comes out on top. And, what that means for Hermione and Draco.
Harry2 chapter 16 . 2/11/2017
Perhaps over time, Hermione WILL come to love Draco. But for now, they have to do the Dark Lord's bidding.
Harry2 chapter 15 . 2/11/2017
If not for the prophecy, Hermione would be DEAD! At least Draco is keeping his head and thinking.
Harry2 chapter 14 . 2/11/2017
Looks like the Order knew about the Prophecy and DELIBERATELY kept Hermione out of the loop! This just cemented her desire to work with the Death Eaters once and for all!
Harry2 chapter 13 . 2/11/2017
Looks like hermione may have been found out! If that is the case, then all is for NAUGHT!
Harry2 chapter 12 . 2/10/2017
If what Hermione saw in her dream is true, then she and Draco had best make plans to figure out HOW to stop the Dark Lord from taking their children!
HermioneJeanGrangerrr chapter 19 . 2/8/2017
So good! I just finished it today and it was definitely one of my favorites!
Harry2 chapter 11 . 2/8/2017
Sounds to me that Hermione may be on the verge of being found out! If so, this spells trouble for her and the Death Eaters.
Harry2 chapter 10 . 2/8/2017
Well, Hermione found out the truth about the prophecy. And she is NOT happy about it! But, if it is the Dark Lords wish, then so be it. Now to fill Ginny on everything that is going on.