Reviews for What's the Lure of the Dark Side?
infinite eternity chapter 7 . 5/31
Okay then.
infinite eternity chapter 6 . 5/31
Okay, um, I'm a bit weirded out by the Lupin thing, but I'll keep reading because the rest of it is awesome.
nikkicinq92 chapter 19 . 4/19
This story would have been one of my favourites... but the ending ruined it completely. Very anti-climatic and disappointing. I could handle the fact they that they didn't win but seriously... One of the worst endings to a story I've ever read. It was so rushed and incomplete. Ugh it really saddens me because it had such huge potential.
Guest chapter 19 . 11/1/2015
Read that whole fic for them to bloody loose... what a waste of god damn time
Guest chapter 1 . 9/23/2015
(Sneer) And we all know what you are only good at weasel, you fucking ugly ginger ape...not tact that's for
sure.
Awsome chapter 1 . 6/20/2015
That was so so amazing! It was like I was reading an actual book by Joanne K Rowling! Besides Hermione having to call Draco a sexy beast and my superior
ashley.mercer.16 chapter 18 . 2/9/2015
Man... What the what?! Well Ron and Ginny dying might make it better. Lol I so should not want that!
ashley.mercer.16 chapter 16 . 2/9/2015
So the Order thought they were smart. Poor Draco.
ashley.mercer.16 chapter 14 . 2/9/2015
So Snape is still part of the Order. Too bad their little plan didn't work.
ashley.mercer.16 chapter 13 . 2/9/2015
Damn! That means that either they figured it out, Ginny betrayed her or Snape Is also a traitor.
ashley.mercer.16 chapter 12 . 2/9/2015
It's not the first time she dreamt something that came true.
ashley.mercer.16 chapter 11 . 2/9/2015
Oh that's not good.
ashley.mercer.16 chapter 10 . 2/9/2015
Well that was surprising! And yeah telling Ginny the truth, not a good idea.
ashley.mercer.16 chapter 9 . 2/9/2015
My my my they are devious aren't they?
ashley.mercer.16 chapter 8 . 2/9/2015
The convos going on in their heads are hilarious but darn it I need them to stop hating each other and start loving each other! Lol hat does Ginny think she knows.