Reviews for Manslayer
Riona H.Goch chapter 1 . 4/21
Oh Merlin, I love you! This fanfic is so BLOODY amazing that you have to write more of this.
Thanks and bye, RĂ­ona.
tahalastarnine chapter 1 . 4/12
/NEVER/ enough evil!Harry. Ever. ;)
T51b Moridin chapter 1 . 4/11
Freaking legit. I always enjoyed the manslayer from Rurouni Kenshin. Loved it.
Glasglow Hatter chapter 1 . 2/13
I can't believe it!This is absolutely amazing! I am absolutely infatuated with both of these fandoms and I will never look at Harry the same way!He seems really awesome as the manslayer! 3
MattKennedy chapter 1 . 2/8
Awesomeness. It always annoyed me how the 'good guys' hardly fought back.
kuroyuki96 chapter 1 . 10/27/2014
This was bloody awesome!
Tcolt chapter 1 . 8/29/2014
Well, you can distinctly see where the later stories of Lady Salazar take roots. Thanks!
This guy doesnt have a clue chapter 1 . 8/11/2014
Good story
Gremlinite chapter 1 . 4/21/2014
This was good. Nice pacing and descriptions! Hot damn, if I had seen this fic back when you wrote it (even now it is still glorious to behold), we could have fangirl'd together. I'm still fangirl-ing along with you. Nice one. I like the 'manslayer' persona as a curse/ entity thing. Great touch. :)
Shittake Ramen chapter 1 . 1/29/2014
This is amazing. You did a good job of capturing the end result of what harry had to do. I don't think people understoond that harry couldn't be their golden boy and not kill people. As for ginny( I have nothing against the character) she grew up with stories that weren't even true about harry potter and that is what she keeped her image of him on. For Ginny that's a point against her upbringing. Her parents should have known nothing in those books were true. Ron does understand cause he was friends with harry and was able to see harry as harry. Anywho started to ramble. Great job!
delia cerrano chapter 1 . 1/8/2014
Sounds logical to me after everything he's gone through. He would want to stop being a victim and finish the situation once and for all. What did they think? How did they think he would get rid of
Voldemort?
Guest chapter 1 . 11/18/2013
awesome please continue
Pandwin chapter 1 . 10/18/2013
Thank you... You have no idea, how long, I have wanted Harry to go crazy... right up there with Superman and Naruto.
Mon Esprit Libre chapter 1 . 8/2/2013