Reviews for Courting My Wife
Simran chapter 16 . 3/9
Mesmerizing...3
Lady-Malfoy80 chapter 16 . 1/7
This is my second time reading both these fics and this is my second time balling my eyes out! Honestly it was so well written, the plot was so well executed, and the ending was just so perfect. I found myself constantly being amused or sitting on the edge of my seat, and this type of Dramione is my favourite type. I honestly couldn't find a flaw in this:)
I'm sorry but the prequel was much better. Draco's not making smart choices and Hermione's immature and annoying
Lana Wickford chapter 16 . 1/30/2016
Wow. This was a really, really good story. I am quite fond of dramione time travel, so I liked that element, and the rest was just...great. Really. Good job!
DianneBaquiran chapter 16 . 3/24/2015
This is so freaking lovely and awesome and good things in the world!
susumiya08 chapter 16 . 12/13/2014
It was very infuriating and sweet and long and amazing Lol I really enjoyed reading this and its first part. Very sensitive of you to make it all a sweet scheme to get them together in the less intrusive way. Very well done My dear author
a nice person chapter 7 . 7/24/2014
Check out timmyfelldownthewell YouTube
StatefromJakefarm chapter 16 . 10/1/2013
AHHHHH I...I...I can't believe its over! I'm in tears now :'( Such a well thought out incredible story with a great plot, and might I say some AMAZING twists! I felt like I was a character in the story, and now I'm sad that its finally over! At first they hate, then Draco loves her, then she loves him, then she hates him again, and finally they got married! As they say, there is a thin line between extreme hate, and extreme love. Hate is only a reformed love. I wonder what their married life would be like! Just a small chapter like this on how well their marriage actually went. Kudos to an amazing well written story. I kinda feel married to this story having spent so much time on it haha. You put me through a lot of stuff in this story, NaturalSAB, but I still love you.
LilacRosez chapter 16 . 7/2/2013
AWWWW
DobbyDidn'tMeanToKill chapter 3 . 5/28/2013
They're kinda like James and Lily now.
theSkiesDivide chapter 10 . 2/28/2013
BAHAHA! SNAKES DO IT IN THE GRASS! AHAHAHA! I couldn't stop LAUGHING! That was hilarious! This is by far my favorite Dramione fic :D :))
Guest chapter 4 . 2/17/2013
If he didnt send it who did? I HATE CLIFF HANGERS!""!"!
jessi chapter 16 . 11/10/2012
Another great story, I really liked it!
TheMargoRothSpiegelman chapter 16 . 9/28/2012
DAMMITALL! Thanks for making my dramione shipping fangirl heart explode with happiness!Why did you have to go and make Dramione my OTP? Anyways, this was really fun to read and I hope you do more dramione fics! Oh wait, one last thing, the ending was perfect.
NefeliTheDracoLover chapter 1 . 3/10/2012
Just found the sequel!Yay!Oh my god i love your stories keep up the good work!You can write another Dramione since you are so talentded!