Reviews for Cigarettes and Coffee Stains on Manuscripts
batsheba chapter 14 . 4/29/2011
I love this story!
Meg chapter 14 . 2/18/2010
Heehee! So glad you have continued writing. I just love Havoc/Sciezka fics, and yours is the best! 3
havocmangawip chapter 14 . 2/18/2010
When I saw your other updates today I thought, "SO that is what ate her... must be a good fandom."

Then I thought wistfully about this story and if you'd abandoned it! I was half expecting one of those, "I am abandoning this." chapter updates.

I'm SO glad you didn't!

This was a nice glimpse into Havoc's brain. He doesn't always think with Little Havoc... just sometimes. I really like him perving about Sciezka's "rack" in work situations.

More please! You can do it!
StarliteBaby chapter 7 . 12/20/2009
oh god, Havoc is a perv. don't worry about it...i think that's what's fun about writing him...
WildfireDreams chapter 13 . 9/13/2009
Please write more soon! This is really good!
varie chapter 2 . 4/17/2009
he! adorable fuery is so adorable! i love that lil guy. and the nookie from havoc. awesome.

oh and great set-up for the next chapter!
anna707 chapter 13 . 1/9/2009
ho ho ho now im getting excited XD. great job. very interesting story. thanks for posting. i look forward to the next chapter.
havocmangawip chapter 13 . 1/5/2009
Oh shivery evil! Your description of Solaris gave me the creeps. That's a good thing but EEK!

*Havoc should have just IGNORED the bosom and rear view and gone out with the astounding bookworm instead. She can draw from memory! She's cute! She hasn't slapped him yet!

Though then the last 50 odd chapters wouldn't have happened... etc etc.

I was so happy to see this updated!
favilla chapter 12 . 12/24/2008
How have I missed this fic? I love it, absolutely *LOVE* it, so much that I spent an hour I should have been sleeping reading it. The characterizations are spot on and it's just so perfectly canon. I can't wait to see where you take this. :)
havocmangawip chapter 12 . 10/13/2008
I'm so excited to see what happens next. When I got the alert in my inbox I was overjoyed.

Longer! More! *Should I add 'eleventy!11!1!11'?
havocmangawip chapter 11 . 6/5/2008
I'm really excited by this chapter and seeing that you updated made my day.

It's INGENIOUS how you fit this into the canon. Fabulous.

More please soon!
Mokiemorty chapter 10 . 3/28/2008
You are brilliant! I love it so far! And you've got all the personalities down perfectly. You rock! I hope to see more soon! _
Sonar chapter 8 . 3/12/2008
lol. Great chapter and it was interesting to read.
Sonar chapter 2 . 3/12/2008
Good job. I liked it. Wished Havoc's smoke fell out of his mouth at least once.
havocmangawip chapter 10 . 2/19/2008
I love the rapport you have going between Mustang and Havoc. That scene was just great.

I giggled at the bit with Breda. Perfect.

NOW... the Havoc and Sciezka? Love the detail of him straightening his uniform and mussing his hair.

I LOVE how you have him think. Especially covering his "lie by omission" with a comment about breasts. Fabulous.

More! I smiled and squeaked when I checked my e-mail on my phone on break. Now onward to a bath. Yes, this was on my "Way to end the day well" list.