Reviews for Because of You
KaizokuZuko chapter 25 . 5/31/2014
I need to know how Auron and Tidus came back to Rikku and Yuna like right now please :)
Me chapter 25 . 5/2/2014
OMG please, this needs a sequel! I need to know how they came back!
Mariuslover66 chapter 1 . 1/6/2013
-.- I should have know that you wrote the other story I've been looking for, for a week...again a master piece that make me want to write aurikku it's just awesome I would have reviewed at the very end but I was too excited at the prospect of finding this story again after so long
kareem.agbavot chapter 25 . 8/14/2012
Gimme a sequel, where is it!? :D
kareem.agbavot chapter 11 . 8/14/2012
Tidus Quote: "Wait. Do you like him!? _ "HOLY CRAP-" Lmfao.
kareem.agbavot chapter 9 . 8/14/2012
In that spot where Rikku teases Tidus about Yuna being his cousin, Tidus could've responded, "Well then, that would make Auron my new brother in law!" Still amazing.
prospiitian chapter 25 . 12/19/2009
Please please please write a sequel!
Obsessed Aurikku Fangirl chapter 25 . 7/31/2009
Aw so sweet XD

Can't wait for the sequal :)
Velvet Mouse chapter 2 . 4/6/2009
Kimahri! *laughs* All too often Kimahri is ignored in fics like this, butI love how you have him here. So perfectly in character and yet totally playing matchmaker. Not something I ever would have expected but it works wonderfully!
Randy chapter 25 . 3/27/2009
Yes please a sequel, cant wait to find out what happens in it :).
Ragnarok347 chapter 25 . 1/16/2009
I loved it.

That ending was perfect. And your lemon was good, too...There's no reason lemon can't be done with some class, and you pulled it off.

It was a great story. Glad I read it. _
Kori no Tsubasa chapter 25 . 3/4/2008
Oh, Lord. Spira is in trouble! Auron and Tidus reproduced! XD Though it is pretty cute imaginning a smaller version of Auron! :D

This story was great! I loved it! .

Sankies for writing such a wonderful story for us to read!

Now I'm off to read more! XD I'm so addicted to Aurikku's it's not even funny. XD

~Kori
Kori no Tsubasa chapter 24 . 3/4/2008
-Cries- That's too sad! I feel so bad for them. -Hugs Yuna and Rikku-

Good chapter even if it was sad!

~Kori
Kori no Tsubasa chapter 22 . 3/4/2008
OMG! I ROFLed so hard at Cid's reaction to finding out Auron and Rikku were together! XD That was so funny I was wiping tears away!

. Tidus and Yuna's wedding was so sweet and I loved the scenery!

-Tears up- I don't usually like to read lemons. Make me a wee bit uncomfortable imaginning any characters in that position, but I did like this one. It was sweet and full of love. It made me cry at the end when Rikku was begging him to stay. :(
Kori no Tsubasa chapter 19 . 3/4/2008
Gah! Rikku is so cute I wanna hug her! :D

Poor Wakka. Lulu is being a big fat meanie head! I hope they can make up soon because I wanna smack her! lolz

The legendary weapons were a pain in my butt too. I think Auron's and Yuna's are the easiest to get and unlock. I never have fully unlocked Kimahri's, Lulu's, or Wakka's weapons. I was never a big Blitzball player and everytime I tried to dodge lightning I would get to 60 and get hit!

What was funny about getting the Sun Sigil for Tidus' weapon was I got aggrivated with racing the chocobo trainer so my hubby, who absolutely hates FFX, but loves a challenge, started racing the chocobo trainer for me. He got so mad at it, it was funny, but he wouldn't give me the controller back! He finally scored the sigil and said, "I'm so not doing that again!" lolz He got a big hug and kiss for that one!