Reviews for As The Story Continues
kbb1001 chapter 58 . 6/16/2014
This is one of my faves! It was so intense and heartbreaking but the end was awesome! I just found this and have been reading it all week. Sad to see if end but it was a great fic and love story between Tommy and Jude.
emackenzie chapter 54 . 5/14/2013
I was really liking this story up until this part. Kaiden needs to go away. I'm sorry, but she does not need to be sticking her nose in every little part of Jude's life. Best friends don't do that, siblings don't do that, crazy people do that. And I really find it hard to believe that Jude wouldn't have told him. She knows what it did to him to lose Julie, so she wouldn't do that to him again, no matter what she felt or thought.
starchild17 chapter 58 . 5/1/2013
BEAUTIFUL BEAUTIFUL ENDING. I fell in love with this story when it began and was beyond happy to see it get a proper farewell. Bravo! It was amazing watching you grow as a writer throughout the years as well. Would love to read those scenes you mentioned about possibly writing at the end.
ISana55 chapter 58 . 5/1/2013
Amazing story ! I'm so happy that they have their happy ending and i would like to read the "Súper Seducer" scene and the one shots , thanks for writing and share this story with us :)
Natalie09 chapter 56 . 3/6/2013
I had almost stopped visiting this site, but I'm glad I didn't! soo happy to see this coming to an end. Soo beautifully written!
lesa.blazer chapter 57 . 3/4/2013
Please continue
lesa.blazer chapter 56 . 12/23/2012
Love it but please no abortion
UndiscoveredWriter94 chapter 56 . 3/7/2012
I hope you finish this story, even though it has been almost three years since the authors note was published. I read this story from the day it was published. I come back to it time and time again. You're work is phenomenal. In the past three years, I've always wondered why this hasn't been finished. I love this story, I want to know what happens, and I hope you chose to finish it in the near future :)

Amy
TimeToBeYour21 chapter 56 . 8/16/2011
I know you've been MIA from this story for a little over two years now, but here's to hoping that you'll put out the last two chapters and give us an ending!

I began reading this story years ago on the IS website, but as time progressed I got busy with life (finishing school, beginning a career, getting married :] etc.) and had little time to read fanfiction... so I ended up losing track of all the stories I'd been reading.

A few months ago, however, I found my way back to the whole fanfiction genre and I stumbled upon this story by sheer luck while browsing this site. At first I didn't even realize that it was a story I had begun reading years ago, but after reaching the chapter where Jude sings Freddy "Unfaithful" it all clicked in my mind and everything came rushing back.

I have gradually read through the whole story (re-reading the beginning to refresh my memory!), and I absolutely LOVE it! Your storyline, in my opinion, was much better then the storyline of the actual show. You write wonderfully, and I enjoyed your portrayal of each of the characters much more so, I believe, than I enjoyed the actual T.V. show.

That's why I'm so sad that you haven't updated for two years! You're so close to finishing, and as I've come to see over these past few months, there is definitely still an audience of IS fans waiting to finish reading all of these untouched fanfictions. The amount of readers may not be as large as it once was, but alas, there are still people reading!

So here's my attempt at getting you to finish. :) I would really like you end this story because I think it deserves an ending... It's that good. Your work is very well written and I think the story needs some closure... So I hope you're still out there and I hope you're still willing to post for us!

I really hope to read more from you soon.

-Rae
Guest chapter 56 . 5/16/2010
God its been over a year since the authors note, and yet it feels like it really wasn't that long ago. I hope you still plan on continuing the story because honestly, this is one of the best fan fictions I have read in a long time. This story is truly an amazing one and it deserves to be finished and maybe in some way it will give us all closure to the end of the series on television. I look forward to reading the final two chapters of this story. Once again, it is truly an amazing one.
WhiteLines-HurricaneGirl chapter 56 . 10/2/2009
I understand that a lot of people lost the Instant Star spark, after the series endes so badly and unsatisfying. I kind did too.

But I do hope you'll finish this story. After all, fanfiction is all we got left from our beloved series.

Please finish he story. I'd love to feel a bit of the Instant Star spark again.
Welby chapter 56 . 4/2/2009
I was so excited to read that you are going to finish this story. I have had it saved in my bookmarks for months and keep pulling it up a couple of times a week hoping to see an update. I cleaned out my bookmarks last week but still could not bring myself to delete it. I know this probably sounds silly, but I've been writing my own fanfic and I just couldn't imagine putting so much of myself out there and then not finishing it. Once you begin writing, the stories take on a life of their own and you end up being just as curious as the people reading it about how it is going to end. I want to thank you for putting this story out there for us to read. It was after reading your story that I became inspired to write my own. So again, thank you.
M chapter 56 . 3/26/2009
OMG!

I just read the whole thing...took me about three days and a lot of lost sleep hours, but man was it worth it!

And i almost started crying when i saw that the last chapter hasn't been posted yet! But i'm glad you are not giving up on this story because it deserves to have an ending, it's just too good a story to be left unfinished especially since there's only one chapter to go (or is it two?)

So i REALLY REALLY hope you do finish this.. But, even though i've only been reading this for the past three days, i'll be sad to see it go, it was a completely original and surprising story with which i fell completely in love with these past three days.

Hope you can post the last chapter soon (i mean... Today would be great you know D lol) and i really hope that we get a happy ending and jommy can FINALLY be together (and make it last for once! Haha)

PMS!

M-
J.pascall chapter 56 . 3/21/2009
wow! ok so since the recent update of the author note i decided to give this story a shot...n i have been reading it for the past three days and since day one i was hooked. this story is so well written and hits so many topics and its so different from the rest of the fanfics im reading right now. i just cant wait till the last two chapters are posted. im really anxious as to how the story is going to play out and what decesion jude is going to make. it breaks my heart that jude and tommy are not together and are at standstill because of the simle lack of communication and telling each other exactly whats on their mind. omg i just cant wait till the next update...so please make it soon!
thatgirl2006 chapter 56 . 3/18/2009
hi, i will most definitely be back to read when you post. this story is very good and i can't wait to read more. good luck with everything!

seleana