Reviews for Mister Lupin and Nymphadora
miniandminie chapter 1 . 10/26/2020
I loved Remus's fascination with her, how he was intrigued with her, how bubbly she is and how nice she was to everybody. So nice to read!
Disciple of Athena chapter 1 . 10/1/2020
So incredibly heartwarming!
Athena2019 chapter 1 . 8/27/2020
This was so lovely!
Silverstory101 chapter 1 . 12/15/2019
Oh my god... imagine if they meet in the order oh... that... that would be so funny!
remusdora chapter 1 . 2/18/2014
This chapter is really good, why there is no sequel to this as you said? ? Sequel would have been good.
lovemya2000 chapter 1 . 2/4/2014
:-)
Guest chapter 1 . 3/7/2013
come on...!
this story is awesome..!
Kitten Kisses chapter 1 . 3/11/2012
This is a unique, but really cute, way to have Tonks and Remus meet for the first time. I really enjoyed this little story, so here I am telling you that. I like that because Remus hasn't had the chance- or rather, that he's given up on letting himself have the chance- to date, really date, that when he meets a woman he sort of fancies at first glance, he constructs an imaginary life for her. I thought that was very thoughtful and the way he did it wasn't weird or creepy...just sad, with a tinge of sweetness around the edge. Very Remus-y.

Thanks for a nice read.
unique.normality chapter 1 . 5/26/2011
I thought this was really nice. It was a good view at both of them in earlier points in their lives and it's interesting to know they'll meet in a more intimate setting (Order meetings are rather intimate, wouldn't you say?)
PoppedTheP chapter 1 . 12/10/2010
Oh I so hope you one day decide to continue this to a chaptered story. I love it so much!
Queen of the Weevils chapter 1 . 8/1/2007
Great! I'd like this to be a chaptered story. ]
Filippa chapter 1 . 6/26/2007
I love it! You absolutley have to turn this into a chapter-story! They are so cute, lupin and tonks, I want to read more about them. Make more chapters!
Angeladex chapter 1 . 6/5/2007
Not ready to stop reading your stories yet! I like this. I think you have a very sweet Lupin. I like him this way. When I read stories that portray him like this, I can see the relationship between him and Tonks that seemed to jump out of nowhere.

Yay for Tonks and Lupin!

~Ayaia of the Moon
Gigi chapter 1 . 1/7/2007
just stumbled onto this story and I really liked it. I would love to see it turned into a chaptered story. I feel so sorry for Lupin's lot and you seemed to really work that in this short story.
spaciireth chapter 1 . 12/3/2006
I would definitely like to hear more of this, I really liked it!