Reviews for A Potter's Loot
BloOm chapter 12 . 8/19/2009
Gosh update :)

I want to know what'll happen to Harry... :/

This is really an interesting and original story, you should keep up with the great work

please update :)
lilyalice74 chapter 10 . 6/10/2008
hury! please hurry!

u rock my socks!
Leeloo chapter 10 . 7/14/2007
LOL, Sirius in this story is so cool, but I feel sorry for the way he treats Remus. Anyway, good work.
asdfjkl chapter 10 . 7/12/2007
this story rocks! i like it. is hermione kidnapped too? update soon!
Anna Potter Black chapter 9 . 8/1/2006
Is Lily alive or is she really dead? Was she on the ship with Harry when the ship blew up? Will Harry find the treasure and kill The Commodore Lord Voldemort? UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!
Anna Potter Black chapter 7 . 7/29/2006
That's so sweet! What does harry get out of this?
Racana chapter 7 . 7/26/2006