Reviews for Not a Hero
Tigersfury chapter 1 . 10/21/2014
XD Im on the ground with Cyborg and Beast Boy joing them XD

And Starfire is this your first time seeing a Defect?
Aquilibra chapter 13 . 1/3/2013
I'm in LOVE with this story! But you have updated since '07, so I guess this is all there is to it...*extremely sad face*
Liani Risate chapter 12 . 11/14/2008
Please update! I really want to find out what happens next!
Liani Risate chapter 13 . 5/24/2008
I like what Tak said about humans pulling miricles out of thin air, that was funny. This whole story is amazing because it's a crossover between my 2 favorite shows and everyone's in character. Please update-this story is way too good to forget about!
leelee chapter 13 . 3/17/2008
Wow! I love your story! I like how you made zim stay evil and not have a complete, oh I'm going to be all nice and friendly now, turnaround. And Tak is awesome! Please update-this is one of my favorite fanfictions out there! And I hope you did good on the SAT's.
ATLA4life chapter 13 . 1/22/2008
youve put the two stories together really well-i love this fic please update!
PyroKittyKat chapter 13 . 7/12/2007
I heart this story so much! Thanks for not giving up on it! :D
Pinky Lillix chapter 13 . 6/27/2007
Ahaha, I love the part with Beast Boy "fanboying". Great stuff. Tak is so awesome. XP Meh heh heh, really great job.
MayDayGirl-Save-Our-Ships chapter 13 . 6/27/2007
Yay! Another chapter. Hopefully with no school I will be seeing more of these. I liked this chapter, especially the action scene, even if it was just a filler. I can’t wait for the next one!
GuesssWho chapter 13 . 6/26/2007
Tak's a loony. LOL
moninja chapter 12 . 5/25/2007
I can't wait for the next chapter, and what Zim's evil plan!
MayDayGirl-Save-Our-Ships chapter 12 . 4/13/2007
Finally another chapter! I forgot how good this story is! Please post the next chapter soon!
BarkingPup chapter 12 . 3/8/2007
I love your masterful intigration of the Invader Zim and Teen Titans universes'. keep up the good work! I look forward to reading more!
Snowiweather chapter 6 . 2/24/2007
Ya know, one reason I like this story, is that it talks of indivuality. Of being what you want to be, of being unique, of being you. I think these last few chapters, have really made me think about those issues. Thank you very much.
nighybug08 chapter 12 . 2/14/2007
how do we know that Blorch wasn't some sucky excuse for a planet? Hm?