Reviews for Yen
P.M.Hall chapter 3 . 10/12/2006
Good story. I like how in the first chapter you write in Katara's perspective, and in the second chapter you write in Zuko's. My favorite chapter was the third because Katara is recieving training from Iroh. You seem to have some knowledge about weapons. I thought the dialog between Zuko and Iroh and Zuko and Katara was pretty good. Bye for now.
CultOfStrawberry chapter 3 . 10/6/2006
This is a very good story, I like it
LadytehMa chapter 3 . 9/23/2006
You handle the characters quite well.
iTomato chapter 3 . 8/26/2006
Ooh, very interesting. I really like the pace of this story. It's not rushed in the slightest and it just goes. I love it.

Can't wait for more! _
storm-of-insanity chapter 3 . 8/25/2006
Slick Iroh, very slick :D
Katara24 chapter 3 . 8/24/2006
aww. it is cute... i had read the other one and i like this one better!
J.M.Sage chapter 1 . 8/24/2006
That was good, and Katara was lovely. You got Zuko's character down pretty well.
Katara24 chapter 2 . 8/24/2006
aw. it is cute!
Vicki So chapter 2 . 8/13/2006
Shweet. What excellent insight on both Zuko and Katara's parts. It seems a little OOC for them to be so articulate about it at first, but I can still see them saying it.

“It must be nice, to live on that pedestal - the poor martyr, selflessly healing the evil fire nation general. Are you afraid, Katara? Afraid that accepting my gratitude might blur the lines between us? Its hard to be morally superior, if the enemy isn’t really a monster, isn’t it?” - perfect. I can taste the bile on Zuko's lips. (Of course, I don't anyone could say no to tasting anything on Zuko's lips.) 8 )
Rashaka chapter 2 . 8/12/2006
Chapter 2! And an entertaining chapter it is. I'm looking forward to several more.

My only complaint: I found the POV shift in the middle distracting. It seems pointless to have half the chapter in 3rd person and half the chapter in 1st person.
Dahlia Lane chapter 2 . 8/12/2006
Hurray! the awkawrd teenage barrier had been crossed! I have to admitt it is rather weird to apoligize to someone, who you've come to hate. And I imagine it'd be even harder if it were with the fire nation price. Anyway, fun chapter again. looking forward to the next.
storm-of-insanity chapter 2 . 8/12/2006
This is brilliantly written. Zuko is very in character. I love how you've portrayed his relationship with Iroh on an everyday basis. My fave part is when Zuko said; Besides, I have other plans for the afternoon.” Like tracking the movements of the sun across the sky, or watching my hair grow, or even, and let’s hope it doesn’t come to this, going back to the concert.

That was so funny.
Dahlia Lane chapter 1 . 7/23/2006
I do hope you continue this soon. I've often had little fantasies about what would transpire if Katara was to go back to that village and help out Iroh, I you wrote it so well. It's a shame she left, but I'm sure they'll meet up again soon. _

fire chapter 1 . 7/22/2006
Quite good.
Evie chapter 1 . 7/22/2006
This is great so far. Your portrayal of both Katara and Zuko is very realistic and your writing really flows. Please continue your story.