Reviews for A Myriad of Lives
Zuzanny chapter 1 . 11/24/2012
this was lovely to read. :)
fierynightangel chapter 1 . 10/14/2010
oh wow. so have got to continue this one too.
Zahg chapter 1 . 8/16/2010
Not bad, I was gonna say the same thing as the reviewer before me, about the prophecy being wrong, then I remembered at the end of season 4, Angel DID kill Connor. (he slashed his throat in the sporting goods store, im assuming with some mystical enchanted blade that gave him his fake life/memories)

Anyways, I would love to see this continued, wonder how Daniels new memories will effect seasons 9/10 p
Erurawien chapter 1 . 8/21/2009
Love this D! I've only seen a few episodes of Angel, but oddly enough the ones I have seen were the ones addressed in here. I'm kind of confused about something: why would Entropic Cascade affect baby!Daniel? That only applies to Alternate Realities, or otherwise, in 1969, they should have died. And more into that, shouldn't it have affected, um, notbaby!Daniel? Since he's the one in the wrong time. But putting that aside, I absolutely love this idea, and at least Daniel didn't have to go through the years worrying about killer migraines and even more killer decapitations D. If you ever plan to do anything more in this 'verse I would love to read it!
rocks and glass chapter 1 . 4/20/2007
wow. what a twist. i didn't entirely follow the entire SG-1 bit as i'm not that familiar with the show beyond the first few seasons, but the angel bit was very good. the consequences of it on the Atsverse are a bit boggling. really good story. i really liked the wes and connor part of it, the consequences and such.
Beatrice Otter chapter 1 . 7/24/2006
Ooh, cool. Interesting twist, there; I can't wait to see what happens next!
Harm Marie chapter 1 . 7/19/2006
Sweet.
Raiining chapter 1 . 7/19/2006
Huh.

What a great story! I love the quote at the beginning, very apt. And the storyline was great. I don't *quite* get the A:ts part - but that's my fault for never quite having seen all of season .. four? was it? Or the end of three/beginning of four.

Loved the SG-1 parts though: very very nice, and well done. I particularly liked:

"Sam blushed at that, but it was Jack that Daniel looked to; when the older man rolled his eyes and gave him a sour, amused expression, Daniel felt as though a weight had dropped off his shoulders."

Lots of emotion and stress built into one sentence, and you executed it well.

Thank you for writing! Great story!