Reviews for Drizzle
If someone called Kisame Gross or Ugly lets just say Jashin-sama have mercy!
mosi-san chapter 1 . 11/30/2013
I love this so much I can't even
acetwolf94 chapter 1 . 6/2/2013
NICE!
gummiwummi chapter 1 . 3/8/2013
I've been reading a lot of Kisame x Sakura and I'm beginning to love this weird couple! xD Loved it! Thanks for writing it! :3
mndstjohn chapter 1 . 2/4/2013
Nice story!
Crystal M. Key chapter 1 . 3/15/2012
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! That was brilliant. Poor Sakura. Thanks! Favorite part:

The hell! He's sitting on me! "Ungh! Get the HELL off me, you bastard!"

His grin got even wider at that. "Seems I've caught myself a little spitfire."

"Yeah, well this little spitfire is going to punch your ugly face in." she muttered more to herself, but alas, he still heard it.

"I'd like to see you try, kunoichi." that grin of his was completly perverse now. shitshitshit-

BOOM!

Thunder. Wonderful. And he had jumped a little at the sudden noise, she probably would have too, had heavy Kisame not been on her, but either way, it was he who jumped, and he who landed on her already aching back again. She sighed. This was totally not her day at all..

First, she gets this horrible recovery mission of some son of some lord of some village that she's never even heard of, Second, they find the son of some lord of some village, he's dead and rotting even more so since it's humid weather, Thirdly, they find out who actually killed the spoiled runt, because of money or loans or something or other. Then all hell breaks loose, and here she is. Lieing face-down on the hard earth with an Akatsuki member, who just happens to be very, very heavy, on her back. And it's about to start raining. Joy..

And he's laughing again..huh. Well, that tears it.

"Get off me, you fucking gay shark." she spat at him, with that animalistic gleam in her eye that only women can get.

He stopped laughing and stared at her. "Gay?" he asked disbelieving what she'd said. The look on his face made her want to laugh and cry at the childish look he had just given her. Almost like she told him he was really pink, instead of that nice shade of blue he was, and that he'd been fooled all his life.

It was a cute look, really.

But good things don't last long, as he soon half-glared at her. "What makes you think I'm gay, wench?" It looked like he was trying to not seem interested? Ah, well. She'd tell him either way..

"Well first off, you're wearing nail polish." she moved a bit so she was on more of her side, than back. Still looking up at him, "Interesting shade, too."

He turned a shade of purple..was he blushing? She couldn't tell, did purple mean red against blue? Probably. "A-all Akatsuki wear nail polish!" He tried defending his manhood but..

"Most men don't wear rings either." He turned even more purple. Jeez, if he isn't blushing then I've totally failed as a medic.. She grinned at him, knowing that taking his current mind off of eating her legs off or something equally horrible was the right way to go. It seemed to be working anyway..

"Each member has a different ring..." Trying to explain and failing miserably, Kisame could only watch her start to laugh at him now. Oh, this was too good. Big bad Akatsuki bastard reduced to a blushing (she thought?), stuttering, fool. I mean, who wouldn't laugh at a purple shark? That just happens to look more and more like a little boy right now.

Yeah, get that into your head.

"L-let me guess, ha..each member is assigned an issue of Vogue too, right? Ha!" Tears were starting to blur her vision as she leaned her head on her hand and watched his reaction.

That was the last straw. Sakura had crossed the line at that. He growled and stood quickly, when he took her by surprise and yanked her upwards by the arm. "Ouch! Hey, I was just-" but she couldn't finish. Kisame had put his very large, she noted, hands on her slim little waist, and brought his mouth down ontop of hers. He pretty much kissed the life out of her, seeing as she stayed there motionless, like a doll, or puppet. She could smell his hair, which smelled really good right now. Not like chum.. she mused. It started to drizzle a bit. More thunder. But no lighting? Hmm..

He broke it off to breathe, and look up at the coal colored sky. She panted a bit, and tried to slow her heart rate. It didn't help all that much.

He glanced back at her, and gave an arrogant smirk showing those teeth. "Still think I'm gay, little kunoichi?" he began rubbing circles on her waist with his large hands. Sakura looked up, wide green eyes even wider, "N-no..I don't.." Can't even finish a damn sentence. His ego was through the roof now. He leaned down close to her face again. She swallowed, nervous about what he'd do next. He stared with those dark eyes of his, and smirked again.

"Good."

And he disappeared.

Sakura stood shell-shocked, as it continued to drizzle. Vaguely, in the back of her mind, she realised how vunerable she was right now, but it didn't matter.

Kisame had proved his point about his orientation, and Sakura just wished he'd prove it again.
Lexipink1 chapter 1 . 3/5/2012
Oops, didn't mean to repeat. iPod screwed up -_-
Lexypink1 chapter 1 . 3/5/2012
Make a next chapter! Damnit! If you don't, I swear I'll fucking sacrifice you to Jashin Sama!

And yes, I am really a Jashinist, cept I don't sacrifice humans, but that'll change if you don't make a second part. :(.

PLEASE MAKE A SECOND PART! KISASAKU IS TOO CUTE NOT TO CONTINUE DAMNIT! By the way love the detail, I swear I saw sparks between them in my head. Lol
Lexypink1 chapter 1 . 3/5/2012

cion chapter 1 . 2/27/2012
I've always loved this crack pair. Don't see enough of 'em unfortunately. Short, sweet, funny. Lol the gay comment was always something I wanted to question too! Great job!
Dings chapter 1 . 2/19/2012
This is simply fantastic.
LonelyDreamer7 chapter 1 . 2/7/2012
Gooosh I fell in love with that fish man a few years back and reading this about him blushing purple made me love him 100 xs more xD Oh Sakura, you won the prize with fish man! xD
Veronyka18 chapter 1 . 12/11/2011
Nah I don't like Kisame... Haha just kidding since I totally LOVE Kisame haha and I totally love this story! You should do a multi-chapter story for this pairing, it will be awesome!
howlingwindofthestorm chapter 1 . 11/13/2011
You should write a continuation of this, I think it would be really good.
Treeni chapter 1 . 9/19/2011