Reviews for 5 Ways Cedric Diggory Doesn't Die
Robin Reaper chapter 1 . 9/11/2014
Aww...!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/24/2013
Cedric never should've died! I'm do glad somebody finally wrote that!
superfrogsavestokyo chapter 1 . 12/18/2011
"They're both of them heroes." Love that line so much. Perfect way to end a great fic.
MommyMayI chapter 1 . 11/29/2011
THank you I love cedric and you helped him servive.
Icarus Defiled chapter 1 . 3/21/2010
I have been looking for this since my hardrive crashed I could not belive that I didn't favorite it when I found it the first time. That bonus track damn near made me cry.
Insanity at its Fullest chapter 1 . 2/26/2010
[i] The evil worm thing says, in a voice as sibilant as a serpent whisper, "Kill the sp—" and then a curious pause. "Actually, he's quite pretty. May be just what I need after thirteen years without a body. Stun him instead." [/i]

THAT KILLED ME. HAHAHAHAHA. OH MAN.

But anyway, i quite liked the 'bonus'.
TohruROX2221 chapter 1 . 1/23/2010
I wasn't sure what to expect with this but I'm glad I read it, excellent. :]
smilebackwards chapter 1 . 7/19/2009
This was awesome. I love how it fits around canon and how Cedric is sort of disaffected. And #4 is pretty hilarious.
deleted2012 chapter 1 . 7/2/2009
I LOVE THEM. There are so so so many "what if"s about EVERYTHING, and I simply loved this. x Smaginn
daggers0 chapter 1 . 4/5/2009
what first caught my attention was the third one. makes sens about the whole hero and the girl deal, and i just kept rereading "Most likely - given the horrible odds, tragic past, and even more tragic hairstyle - Harry Potter" haha tragic hairstyle, wow lol it just made sense

the fourth one is just hilarious on my take. i honestly don't know which is the worst fate - death or voldemort's boy toy. i even quoted your "kill the sp-" curious pause, "actually, he's quite pretty. maybe just what i need after thirteen years without a body. stun him instead."

absolutely creative and kickass
CT1994 chapter 1 . 1/3/2009
lol so five ways he doesn't die and then in the 6th he dies? haha please answer though i AM confused.

lol and in number 3 was he referencing Hermione. Except you used plural and it IS rather late over here and i can't seem to think straight. Thanks. and oh btw a VERY interesting story. Funny too! Never knew you could hex a door, but hey there's no definition of Hex is there? Unless she (Cho) bat bogeyyed the door shut. (albeit even i don't know how that works)
Regina Noctis chapter 1 . 10/27/2008
Me like. Me like very much. I can see all of these happening, but I think my favorite is No. 5. It is so hopelessly funny, the way Cedric can't even tell his own age.

Any hope of you coming up with more ways he doesn't die? Maybe staying canon right to the Portkey or graveyard moment?

Regina
CalliopeMused chapter 1 . 10/23/2008
I feel like I'm reviewing six different stories-some bittersweet, some silly, and one that hits hard. The first is practical, the second sad, the third bitter, the fourth and fifth delightfully odd, and the bonus... that's the one that rings true. Very nice.
Violet Shadows chapter 1 . 8/31/2008
The bonus track was probably the best, but I fond number 4 rather humorous.
Resonance and d chapter 1 . 8/13/2008
Oh- so pretty. Especially the bonus track.