Reviews for Tarot
Aww
Lady Kazuko chapter 1 . 3/5/2014
It was fantastic!
KataangInuKags chapter 1 . 11/3/2013
Wonderful and brilliant, so amazing!
Inuyasharocks01862 chapter 1 . 3/18/2013
Indeed it does
Vy Aileen chapter 1 . 10/3/2012
Excellent! Brilliantly written!
jaimed1968 chapter 1 . 7/25/2012
This piece has been nominated at the Feudal Association!

Our official website can be found here:
feudal- pulpfiction feudal/

The current nominations pages are here:
feudal- pulp fiction feudal/ nominations/ sample-page/

Check them out to see what you were nominated for!

Our Yahoo Group, where the nominations and voting occurs, can be found here: groups. yahoo group/ Feudal Association/

**Please note that FA membership is closed during voting.

The Feudal Association

**Please Note: You may receive this notice more than once if you've been nominated for several awards. They will appear as reviews on your nominated works.
KoolBrunette06 chapter 1 . 7/11/2012
I liked it! it was definately an interesting read!
terry chapter 1 . 3/12/2012
well it's kagome of course she's going to be able to actually read the cards nice fanfic I really liked it good job :)
TheUltimateMexican chapter 1 . 12/13/2011
Cute! how did you know about the Tarot thing? have you played it before?
KTlovesmoney chapter 1 . 9/10/2011
Very Intertaining, But Not Enought So To Add To My Favorites.
Sakurazero chapter 1 . 9/7/2011
loved your fluff fic but was his question about his future?sorry if this sounds stupid and should have been obvious in the fanfic but anyway really loved the fic it was so cute at the end :)
Pepper chapter 1 . 4/28/2011
Sinmply wonderful.
Poolday chapter 1 . 1/26/2011
Fantastic

Youre probably the first out of many authors that seems to have original plots, and let me tell you, its a great freshner on the drab boringness of some corners of FF.

Keep up the inspirational work!

OH and btw.

I love Tarot cards. I would adore to learn how to do them. I think I might google that now (Oh google...)

Keep up the great work!

PD
elf mermaid chapter 1 . 9/21/2010
Tee hee! I enjoyed reading this; especially noting the fact that I'm extremely interested in tarot cards and readings. Thank you so much for writing this; it was extremely enjoyable to read, and I guarantee future re-readings!
ClockRepair chapter 1 . 9/1/2009
Tarot is such a sweet story. I could imagine all the characters in my head reacting to the outcomes of their cards.