Reviews for Emptiness and Razor Blades
Kira and Seth chapter 5 . 10/3/2014
I'm legit crying right now. Like...I've been clean ten months but the struggle is real and seeing anyone portray this struggle accurately makes me cry more. The ending...the ending broke me a little. Your story telling is great, but you need to proofread a bit more-just some little mistakes, nothing major. Well done.
InvincibleIsabelle chapter 5 . 3/9/2014
I am physically shaking and crying and I just can't. It's so accurate. And it hurts that I know how this feels. And it hurts me to think that you know, too.

The story is fantastic, though. Keep writing!
Pip3 chapter 5 . 12/10/2013
Well... this whole story seemed almost like it could have been based off of me and my life. Even right down to the age he started (same as as me) and the same catalyst (suicide attempt gone wrong).

This was obviously written by someone who has had first hand experience with this subject matter. The feelings when doing it... the not-so-obvious ritualistic methods (not religious ritual... but needing to do it a certain way or the same way each time).

Some of the conversations... plucked straight from my life.

This story is quite old... so I don't know where you are on your journey. I hope things are going well. It's kind of funny that this story was published in 2007... because that's the year I got myself a tattoo and decided I was going to stop with the self harm. It wasn't easy... there were a few setbacks/relapses... and the urge will always be there (omg this story was very triggering, but i held out)... but it's possible to come out the other side. sure... with a lot of battle scars... but that's what they are. battle scars.
Guest chapter 5 . 10/22/2013
I both loved and hated the ending.
Hate because, obviously, poor Sammy doesn't get a happy ending.
Love because it's more realistic, and Dean still has hope or him.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/21/2013
Dean's reaction is perfect, as is Sam's reasoning.
Silvertail5 chapter 5 . 6/28/2013
I don't know why I enjoyed this. I'm just a sucker for sad stories haha.
Hope Sam stops eventually though.
Really nice story and really well written. Keep up the great work n_n
jessie chapter 5 . 10/16/2012
Vary good job I enjoyed this story even though its sad as hell but hey I'm a sucker for sad storys so thanks and please write some more about hurt sammy god I love him hehe
MaeDay In Hell chapter 3 . 8/6/2012
just for the people who think 12 is a young age for depression, try since i was 10. I tried to kill myself multiple times and no one was there for me. great story by the way...
Killingdanse chapter 5 . 7/2/2012
Very good waiting for more.
Killingdanse chapter 3 . 7/2/2012
I love the perfectly normal... well not so normal but normal when it comes to Sam and Dean during the hunt. It would be just like them to end the sentence " I have been for a long time, and I have no reason for doing this, and don't move, it's behind you." So perfect.
loverboysgirl chapter 5 . 5/3/2012
wow
LadyPerfect chapter 1 . 4/29/2012
God , From an Old Selfharmer POV , you got this pretty good , i started crying near the End ,this Plot was Very Amazingly written!

This is Sooooo Going On My Fav List :D * changing the gloomy mood *

Keep up the Fantastic Job :D

Love , perfect 3
lanternheart chapter 5 . 3/7/2012
This is my favorite chapter... It's awesome.

I love this story.
Skye1963 chapter 5 . 1/18/2012
I like your story. The feeling behind it is genuine and touches the reader. You showed how hard it would be to stop this kind of addiction. Thank you.
Washbrained chapter 1 . 3/27/2010
"What made you do it?"

Sam shrugged his shoulders and Dean continued cleaning the cuts. "I guess, oh man this is going to sound twisted, it feels good."

Dean looked up again. He threw the cotton ball at the small trash can in the corner of the room. It bounced off the wall and fell perfectly into the can. "So basically, you're addicted."

YES FINALLY SOMEONE WHO ACTUALLY HAS A FUCKING CLUE ABOUT CUTTING! I'm sick of all the losers who write fake stories about cutting, or worse, flame the author, claiming the author "doesn't know what they're talking about", as if they know so much better. Makes me sick. At least you understand it's not just a sickness...it's a disease. An agonizing disease that slowly eats you from the inside out to a point where death becomes a sanctuary. You've had experience with cutting, haven't you? I'm sure you have. No one understands cutting unless they've actually experienced it, so I wish they would all stop pretending they know all about it when they don't. The world is already too full with fakes. Ture people like you are harder to find every time.

Anyways, thank you for a real story.

Washbrained