Reviews for Absolution
Amanda Hawthorn chapter 1 . 8/18/2007
I know I'm really, really way behind in my fan fic reading, and I only just found this. Just got to review and let you know I absolutely love this story. It's one of the best I've read in a very long time. Thank you
Kittic chapter 1 . 2/16/2007
I was wondering where u were goin with this al the way through, it is excellent, excellent i tell you
Quill-32 chapter 1 . 10/4/2006
Something I'd love to see on screen, here. Catherine is an interesting character, and it annoyed me how the writers screwed her up the last couple of seasons. You do an excellent job of having her pull out of it, without going OUT of character. I can just hear her voice. Nicely done!
Mingsmommy chapter 1 . 7/31/2006
I really liked the tone and style of your story. Very well written and very in character.
And Also With You chapter 1 . 7/21/2006
Yesterday wouldn't let me review, but I came back today to do it-that should tell you how good this story was. I never remember to go back! I LOVED this. It was so very in character-so believable. Catherine was utterly tolerable in this, her frustration with Ecklie so well crafted. I loved Sara's subtlety regarding the relationship, how it wasn't totally obvious. And Catherine's reaction wasn't over the top silly. Just-believable. Great job!
CookieK2 chapter 1 . 7/20/2006
Ah, this fic was great! I absolutely love soul-searching-catherine and I loved the end! great work!
gsrshipper chapter 1 . 7/20/2006
I NEVER thought I'd like a fic in Cath's point-of-view, but you proved me wrong! Awesome!
lisab1986 chapter 1 . 7/19/2006
Awesome! I loved it! It's really nice to see a fic that showcases Sara and Catherine reconciling - I haven't found many of those, and I love how you wrote it. I think that the apology letter that Catherine never got was a great idea. I'm really liking your timeline for when Griss and Sara got together in this fic, too. I absolutely love how Sara was so matter of fact about Cath driving her home, not telling her about Griss and letting her find out for herself - that was priceless! Great work - I'm personally glad that your muse sidetracked, because this was a great read! I can't wait for more of your work to come!
msgrits chapter 1 . 7/19/2006
you know how i feel about this...nicely done
lamcsi chapter 1 . 7/19/2006
Loved this story. I really like it when Catherine and Sara are friends. I really enjoyed the ending. Could just see Catherine with her mouth hanging open. Great work.
Disenchantment chapter 1 . 7/19/2006
Aw! That was great!

Your story has made my day. :)
stvinny chapter 1 . 7/19/2006
Novel idea, and very nice treatment. It's a unique point of view, integrating the strengths and weaknesses of all three characters, along with some poignant development-well done!
JesSickUh chapter 1 . 7/19/2006
E this was so good. I'm glad they got everything cleared up between them, and I'm even more glad that Cath found out about Gil and Sara the way she did.
smacky30 chapter 1 . 7/19/2006
That was good. I like the idea of Catherine apologizing. And Grissom's line at the end is so very him. Is there more coming?
chiops chapter 1 . 7/19/2006
That was a great idea, thanks a lot. I am really curious how they will do it on Television when - or if? - they let the others of graveyard shift know that Gil and Sara are together. Thanks again, and I have to agree with a former reviewer - I'd like to see what happens after Catherine finds the talent of speech again.