Reviews for The Mysteries of Dr Merrick's Institution
Shubaltz Crazist chapter 4 . 10/28/2009
Firstly, this is interesting. are going to continue no? I hope you do I would really like to read more! SC
formerAnnie chapter 4 . 8/26/2009
You're off to a very interesting start. Update soon!
Hope and love chapter 3 . 2/22/2007
i love it!
Artemis'Fury chapter 1 . 2/18/2007
hey, good story...hope you decide to keep writing. :)
Zamboni3 chapter 3 . 1/12/2007
im pretty sure merrick didnt have a first name but i could be wrong. just make something up. I guess you could always name him Sean if push comes to shove.
Leanan Sidhe chapter 3 . 11/25/2006
At one point he was listed as Dr. Henry Merrick. Or I believe he was. Hope that helps.
Lilas1024 chapter 3 . 10/8/2006
Interesting story, but a couple of things -

You mention a 2058 date for the fiance dying. But the movie dates the story at 2019.

There are some grammar and punctuation errors - you might want to get someone to proofread for you. Let me know if you'd like me to do it - I'd be glad to.
PaddySnuffles chapter 3 . 8/27/2006
Omg! This is getting better 'n better! D Plz update soon! hehe... I cant wait 'till Kylie meets Lincoln and Jordan. )Keep up with the good work and enjoy the rest of your summer!
Lamminator chapter 3 . 8/8/2006
Wow, good start.

It'll be interesting to see where you take this story. The way I see it, you could really take it two ways...or more.

I'm curious to know what Mr. Gaundo is there for.

Anywho, update soon, and...

Cengela chapter 3 . 8/2/2006
I think I've read somewhere that Merrick's first name was Henry, but I'm not sure. But anyway, it's never metioned in the movie.

This story is interesting! I'd like to know what's happening now and what that agent is up to.

And good scene with Jones and his calculations, too.
elvenrarehunter chapter 3 . 7/31/2006
This is interesting. I'm intrigued to see where you're going with it.

To answer your question, Merrick can be a first or a last name. He is simply referred to as Merrick throughout the entire movie. If you want to make it his last name, search for a name site and type in an aspect of his personality. Hopefully you'll find something that suits your purposes.

Hope I helped

PaddySnuffles chapter 1 . 7/19/2006
Oh, I like where this story's going! Plz update soon!