Reviews for Nicknames
Oh my GOd this was so well written! I drank every single word of this up. You described team Gai so incredibly well. I wouldn't really count on neji actually beating Sai up physically but I would definitely expect him to get defensive and protective of Tenten by activating his Byakugan and glare threateningly at Sai, ready to prounce when Tenten would have admitted to the legs only if he gets called abs.

UGh this was so brilliantly written
ClockRepair chapter 1 . 4/21
How have I not read this story before? So, so funny that I only wish it was longer so we could see what nicknames Sai came up with for Rock Lee and Neji.
link55-06 chapter 1 . 11/9/2019
Ooo...I love Tenten's response in the end! Thank you for sharing this story with us :)
MarkedWolves chapter 1 . 1/19/2019
I died laughing and would like to invite everyone to come to my funeral. Please bring pictures of Sai's funeral so I could see them. RIP Sai.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/9/2017
This was awesome!
I Just wished to see Neji's reaction... I bet he would be very very angry xD
Poodie chapter 1 . 4/9/2017
ohhh la TenTen is soo naughty XD Sometimes i wonder if Neji is upset because its was a disrespctful comment or much much more :3
AmazingHefi chapter 1 . 10/30/2016
Man, I love Sai
KoalaPowers chapter 1 . 10/27/2016
So rarely does a story make me laugh out loud - yours had me cracking up! Bravo! This was amazing.
gasp of the soul chapter 1 . 3/28/2016
omg I can't stop laughing! xDd
Guest chapter 1 . 2/23/2016
Guest chapter 1 . 10/31/2015
XD
Krissel Himura chapter 1 . 10/25/2015
Haha. Very cute fic! :)
Iris chapter 1 . 2/12/2015
Oh, that was very funny! Very funny indeed!
Cross Alt chapter 1 . 2/12/2015
Haha, that was a fun read.
Alibi Nonsense chapter 1 . 2/6/2015
I love the fact that whilst Neji's defending Ten-Ten's honour as a woman and shinobi, the girl herself can actually take a joke. XD