Reviews for Nicknames
Ryuuketsu No Bara chapter 1 . 6/3/2012
In the end Neji still killed Sai, so Naruto had to get a replacement for the replacement.
Mr Stereo1 chapter 1 . 5/16/2012
This was funny, and I was very pleasantly surprised to see a reaction to sex-based humour from a female character that wasn't either stock-character exaggerated outrage, or ooc alpha-male-ego-pandering.

Fantastically done, although I wonder how long it's going to take Sai to figure out that sex is a taboo subject in a lot of circles... poor guy. In many ways, while many disagree, I think he'd have been a more interesting character than Sakura in the first series. There's so much scope there for actual character development, AND in character humorous situations! That's a precious commodity.

...and now I have an image in my head of Sai reading Icha Icha with Kakashi as research, taking notes all the while. ;)
Elelith chapter 1 . 5/7/2012
ROFL, never get tired of sai...
flymetothemoon chapter 1 . 4/28/2012
What I want to know now is Neji's reaction to Tenten's nickname for Sai ;)
Ioga chapter 1 . 4/21/2012
Hehe. Even though I've seen Sai and his nicknaming fics before, this concept was probably more original back when this particular one was published. But I really like the ending. (It was on someone's favs too, is how I found it.)

The limping and general battered state of the team in the start of the story gets kind of much attention when compared to the "quick setup" role it seems to play in the overall picture. I actually read another fic about Tenten's problem with the bickering of her teammates going to cause them all to get killed on a mission on the same day, and went "oh, this scene would have been right at home there too". :)

All in all it's nice and lighthearted, like the Ultimate Taijutsu Technique. Well-suited for my "reading random short fics" weekend. Thanks for this!
andysanime chapter 1 . 4/17/2012
Really good job on this one-shot, poor Naru though XD. Well, at least Tenten didn't react like females tend to do... (although Neji did it for her...)
TheBaga chapter 1 . 3/12/2012
Ha ha... it's so funny! Sai sure has got something for stange-nicknaming, huh. Crazy names, kinda cute.

~SalHappySng
Stina Whatever chapter 1 . 1/26/2012
Sai never fails to amuse.
HangryLei chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
Haha! I knew Sai was going to call Tenten "Buns", but the ending really through me off-guard! XDDD Funny story you got there, funny story! XDDD
Venus914 chapter 1 . 10/27/2011
Sai's really cool! ) I love him! It's just so sad that Team Kakashi doesn't really appreciate him at all. He's more useful than Sakura, honestly. I know that when Sasuke will be back, Sai will be pushed aside.

Tenten is cool here too. It's just so sad that we barely know her in canon.
9foxgrl chapter 1 . 9/5/2011
OMG! I was dying of silent laughter!
Alexis Night chapter 1 . 7/1/2011
Oh my god! I love Tente!
wine.and.sun chapter 1 . 7/1/2011
Cyberwolf, I humbly worship at thy alter. (And pray you'll return to fanfiction one glorious day :D)
Crazycally chapter 1 . 5/31/2011
Is't tenten wonderfull?
Sultana chapter 1 . 5/23/2011
Omg i got to give u props for this. it is AMAZING!
276 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »