Reviews for Nicknames
Crazycally chapter 1 . 5/31/2011
Is't tenten wonderfull?
Sultana chapter 1 . 5/23/2011
Omg i got to give u props for this. it is AMAZING!
Peachcandy chapter 1 . 5/7/2011
Tenten should not encourage Sai like that.
darkstardragon432 chapter 1 . 4/14/2011
PLEASE WRITE MORE ANOTHER CHAPTER MAYBE IT IS SO FUNNY I COULD DIE I NEARLY PEED MYSELF HOPE YOUADD MORE CHAPTERS ;);)
Velveteenrabbit chapter 1 . 4/8/2011
Oh god,poor Sai.
scryoko chapter 1 . 4/2/2011
Oh, I love this! It's so cute. _ I can definitely see this happen, and everyone's so in character too! Thanks for writing and sharing! This totally made me grin. I really love your wordplay - how "Buns" could be used to describe both her hairdo and her butt. *grin* Very nicely done! _
kalliopee chapter 1 . 3/12/2011
Story. Ending. EPIC. WIN.

That was amazing and totally made my day.
Noradin chapter 1 . 2/26/2011
So Naruto wears orange ninja clothing but his civilian clothing is black and green? xD
pusa-is-me chapter 1 . 2/25/2011
I know this is an old story, but I just had to review. You had me laughing like an idiot, so much that my sister is now looking at me like I'm some sort of retard XD

I love Team Gai, and I must say, Sai can be hilarious as well, as you have graciously shown in this story. I think I thought just a few days ago that Sai and Tenten would make an interesting pair, not like romantic, but as a team. And now this. Buns and Abs? They can use that for codenames when they make it to ANBU XD

Love Neji's reaction, seriously. It's so fun to watch him lose his cool.

Good job, overall. I'm glad this is a one-shot, because it ended really nicely. No overly romantic pronouncements of love or whatever, and everyone has been kept in character. I even liked the Lee-toppling-down-the-ground-from-shock factor.
AspergianStoryteller chapter 1 . 2/9/2011
Lol.
glitterings chapter 1 . 2/7/2011
Oh, Sai.

Awesome story. NejiTen forever.
Raj8 chapter 1 . 1/16/2011
lol this is very funny
always-kh chapter 1 . 1/7/2011
oh gawd. i'm dying and i have tears in my eyes from laughing and my family prob thinks i'm insane but just oh that whole thing was too funny. and oh i loved her response.
eternalsky chapter 1 . 11/22/2010
i laughed when i saw this. i had been feeling pissed off at some stuff,but after seeing this, i almost forgot why i was angry. Thanks for posting this story up!
Marie chapter 1 . 10/27/2010
Hahaha! That made my day! Poor Sai indeed.
278 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »