Reviews for Released
Lumrosa-chan chapter 2 . 12/6/2008
:3 I love this! Please continue some time soon!
Bambi chapter 2 . 12/21/2006
nice story pls update soon :D
A.YamiYugi chapter 2 . 9/12/2006
please update soon! I want to know what's going to happen with them
Galance chapter 2 . 8/9/2006
Awesome! XD two thumbs up. I haven't seen this storyline before, very nice job writing it, too.
Yai Kuu chapter 2 . 8/5/2006
NO! NO! NO! BOO! Finish soon please! Also read my story? I am dragonlady80906 under the name of yai_kuu. I have a story called "silence" if you care to take a look. Thank and finish soon.
FoxWarriorNiacara chapter 2 . 7/24/2006
Hmm, Yugi's and Yami's roles are now reveresed. Seems cool and wierd at the same time, but cool.

And I'd to see what the hamsters,orange juice,and lots of chili scheme turned out to be! Sounds like a not very good way to wake up when you're having sweet dreams huh?

I'd like to see what happens next!
Suzuka Shin chapter 2 . 7/24/2006
Oh! I liked this very much. It's interesting to see Yugi and Yami's roles reversed!

Just a note on the 1st chap: In the longer paragraphs you somewhat repeated some words too much or something.

You have a good way of writting, it doesn't tire people, but repeated words kind of break it.

Keep up!
phoenix-echelon chapter 2 . 7/21/2006
"Teachers who love anime"? "hamsters, orange juice, and lots of chili..."? i don't even WANT to know where you got that! i like! keep it up baka!

-Toni

P.s. if you so much as MENTION my name, I WILL KILL YOU!
phoenix-echelon chapter 1 . 7/21/2006
TONI LIKE! KEEP GOING! I'LL HURT YOU IF U DON'T!YOU KNOW I WILL!
yami yugi chapter 2 . 7/20/2006
great story! please update soon!
Yami Val chapter 2 . 7/20/2006
Good chapter! So why does Atemu not like being called Yami?

Poor little Yugi, Atemu doesn't remember him, but I guess 100 years and being reincarnated can cause some memory loss.

Can't wait for the next chapter! Update soon!

Luv Ya
Mjus chapter 2 . 7/20/2006
Well, if I was Yami I'd react just like that. And it was way too much information at the same time. But this is the real beginning, keep it up
Nekochan12190 chapter 2 . 7/20/2006
aw even though atemu does not remember Yugi it is still really sweet please update soon.
Kaimei Tenshi chapter 2 . 7/19/2006
Cute! But confusing... But so cute! Update soon, I can't wait to see what happens!
Mjus chapter 1 . 7/19/2006
Your summory (an ma spelling) really suck. But the story sure doesn't. Keep it up!