Reviews for Percipience
Cassie-D1 chapter 1 . 5/15/2014
i wonder if voldermort felt what the diary did?
hateme101 chapter 1 . 12/6/2011
the ending sad
Laurie Jupiter chapter 1 . 7/30/2011
This fic had a good amount of compelling Tomione!

Tom's manipulation and Hermione's obsession were right on spot. Right from the moment we were introduced to him, we could see just exactly why Hermione was drawn to him in the first place. You've portrayed an accurate depiction of Riddle using seduction and understanding to manipulate an intellectual like Hermione. You've emphasized her need to have someone on her level, someone whom she can really talk to about things. It's really a well-written piece of work, only with a few spelling mistakes here and there but the intent was delivered. Awesome one shot!
Pharies chapter 1 . 7/14/2009
Ooh. Shiver-worthy. Very nice. I really liked that. You got them really well.

~Tori
chocolaterox92 chapter 1 . 9/4/2008
Oh my, that was steamy, wasn't it? Lol nice job - that was done really well!
Stephycats7785 chapter 1 . 8/10/2008
OMG that was heartbreaking but good story non the less, just so sad
lovely obsession chapter 1 . 6/14/2008
that was sad,

but i loved it,
Duskiscoming chapter 1 . 7/25/2007
Wow, that was intense, good job.
DarlingMalfoyxx chapter 1 . 7/4/2007
I love how Tom was written in this story! Short and sweet. I love it!

Great Job!
finkpishnets chapter 1 . 11/24/2006
Interesting! I've never read any Hermione/Tom before but you know I love you so I had to read this. Really great! And really sad too :(
HowAreYou chapter 1 . 10/2/2006
wow. that was such a good story.
Tom Riddle's reluctant bride chapter 1 . 8/18/2006
I really liked that alot, and I would be oh so happy if you made it into an actual sotry, it would be really fantastic. You have talent , really, I plan to become a write for real one day and I can see alot of talent, so keep it up okay! :) Update soon if want to! _
MyDreamsToYou chapter 1 . 7/19/2006
aww poor hermione...if that was me i would have gone banshee on their ass! lol oh well great story!
Mrs Pierre Bouvier chapter 1 . 7/19/2006
And I thought an awesome TR/HG oneshot was impossible! Great story!
GinnyGin chapter 1 . 7/19/2006
Really original, I liked it! One thing though, I don't like hoe the title is in all caps. I think that's against some kind of rule, but I'm not sure... the fic was really great, though!