Reviews for Tales of the Allied Lands
MinervaEvenstar chapter 6 . 2/23/2010
Ooh, these are nice! My fave ones that you've done so far are Danny and Tayend, and Akkarin and Lorlen.
Laura Scofield chapter 5 . 1/7/2010
My fav by far was Dannyl/Tayend!

I've written some fics about them...and others about Dannyl. I cant get enough :P

So basically I'd love if you wrote drabble about Dannyl/anyone lol maybe Dannyl/Fergun? Dannyl/Farand? Tayend/Farand? Dannyl/Rothen? Dannyl/Akkarin maybe, that'd be interesting... Please write more!
Magiie chapter 6 . 12/17/2009
I loves my Akkarin/Sonea

I'd love to see a fic where Sonea and Dorrien gets back together, and how Dorrien reacts to Sonea's child :)
V.J chapter 6 . 8/10/2009
can it be any shorter? i m sorry but this cannot be it
Anonymous chapter 6 . 6/23/2009
Fantastic, all of them. My favorite is, of course, Dannyl/Tayend, and I very much liked Akkarin/Lorlen (I'm a slash girl, what can I say?) I agree with an earlier comment that it's so vexing you NEVER see a iss between Dannyl/Tayend. Maybe you should look into doing another one of those ...:D

I'm looking forward to seeing more of your drabbles.
MorphineSunshine chapter 6 . 6/21/2009
Those were lovely written drabbles with very unique pairings. :)

If you ever continue writing this, I'd like to see a pairiny between Lorlen and Sonear.

xxk
Ganymeda chapter 2 . 4/29/2009
Ah I so agree with you! A pairing with so many unexplored possibilities indeed! I imagined that scene in the book as being something like this.. Great job! :)
StuffRocksInnit chapter 6 . 4/27/2009
These are cool. I love drabbles. I should write some myself. I loved the Dannyl/Tayend one, the line in it, "If that's wrong, I don't want to be right." Classic.

Ideas, if you're still doing it: Lorlen/Sonea (weird but oh-so-cute) and Lorlen/Osen. I love slash.
iholic chapter 5 . 1/18/2009
Its so hard trying to find a good Dannyl/Tayend fic. Could you recommend any?

And you gotta write more D/T and L/A pairings!:D
WrittenInSilence chapter 6 . 9/16/2008
Aaw, they're all so sweet/tragic. These are just some of the most amazing drabbles I've ever seen. The one thing that's been itching at the back of my mind ever since the first book was Fergun/Rothen. My friends say it's kinda creepy but I like it a lot! Could you please do it? Pretty please?
Lazy Jackit chapter 5 . 5/21/2007
(sigh) My computer isn't allowing me to view the sixth drabble. Which upsets me.

I have literally just finished reading The High Lord because a friend recommended the trilogy to me last month. I'm so glad she did. (is ridiculously happy) And your drabbles are WONDERFUL. And I escpecially love this one. (wants to hug Dannyl and Tayend)

Hm, you've considered Sonea/Regin... Which leads me to think Fergun/Dannyl isn't so completely outrageous... (hint hint)
Faramirlover chapter 5 . 4/3/2007
Aww. They're my favourite couple too. I think that there should have been more about them in the books.
Rickmer chapter 6 . 1/1/2007
I really like it. I hope you're gonna add more soon. You're good.
Tibbar Sabertooth chapter 6 . 12/18/2006
Heya TheSummoningDark,

I can swear i've already reviewed, but it seems that i haven't... o_0 Strange... anyway, now that i'm here I would like to say: I love these little insights; short but sweet eh?

.::Tibbs::.
Aoife chapter 5 . 12/13/2006
I love Dannyl/Tayend - definitely the best pairing in the book and I think you did them justice! A kiss would have been nice though...well done on the others too, although this is my favourite.