Reviews for Protector of the Banished
Elven Silver Power Ranger chapter 24 . 7/7/2013
This is by far the best! Fan fiction I have read in a long, long, long, long time! You have an awesome writing ability! The only criticism I have for it is that it’s not done! so if you have some spare time please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, update soon! thank you ( hey quick question is this next chapter gonna explain the whole ""What do I want, my Dove? What an interesting question. I want… you."" thing. who said that and why. love the story by the way... for a while I thought it was durza who said that but he's dead so i'm gonna assume galbatorex
Citlali Angeni chapter 24 . 10/18/2007
Hey Great Chapy. I thin you should leave it and make a sequal like you said you were planning. OK. Continuing on to the end of the written word into the imagination. TTYL.

*Citlali*
DietCherryVanillaDrPepper chapter 24 . 10/1/2007
please keep going! I love this story!
Ashyx chapter 24 . 9/13/2007
Uwa...only one more chapter? ;_; Ah well - at least you can take a nice, long break before the sequel! ((that's the best excuse: "I'm trying to come up with a good plot" ))

Aww, I guess I'll agree with you even though you say you want to stop writing the story XD
alsdssg chapter 24 . 9/13/2007
I'd like you to try to fix it. It's a good idea, and I like Ane and Winix. You just need to fix the addressed issues.
sPaxXii chIc chapter 1 . 9/13/2007
omg that was so good! i only read ch. 1 and love it already! can't wait to read more!
Frosted-Pink chapter 24 . 9/13/2007
Whatever you chose, you're the author. Personally, I think it kinda all fits. Just tell us why Ane and Winixare fighting and that will be that.

If it helps, go on an editing spree might help you feel better. I had one that lasted nearly two months and I'm still not happy with the final outcome of my early chappies.

Anyhoo, whatever you choose is fine. I'll be sad if you stop writing cause you're really good at it.

Great chapter, BTW!
unused4829034823904 chapter 24 . 9/13/2007
Plot hole, Smot hole. I like this story, and holey cheese is the best type. Carry on!
summersgirl2526 chapter 23 . 7/16/2007
awesome story
Ashyx chapter 23 . 7/12/2007
Nice...'twas a sad chapter - brought back memories (of funerals) haha~

Ah, Yazzi, I'll say to just end it here since you've said you don't really want to do a sequel XD The story's great, but if you don't want to continue it then it'll just be a chore for you! :(
person chapter 23 . 7/11/2007
luv it! Its like the best fan fic ever. I like how Ane isnt a damsel in have to write a sequal or else... dun dun dun
Artemis Hunt chapter 9 . 7/11/2007
Still a wicked awesome story! I can't wait to finish reading!
alsdssg chapter 23 . 7/10/2007
That was a fine chapter. The part with the clothes was funny. I take a long time to get ready too. A sequel would be nice.
Citlali Angeni chapter 23 . 7/10/2007
Hey! LOVED IT! Can't wait for more! SEQUEL! Sorry but I love this story. You say that it's up to us but really it's up to you.
Frosted-Pink chapter 23 . 7/10/2007
You should totally do Eldest with everyone here. This is one of my favorite stories ever.

Great job!