Reviews for Kyro Oneshots
Thanks.
Our Lady Silence chapter 3 . 11/16/2010
Thanks for that.
Our Lady Silence chapter 2 . 11/16/2010
That was beautiful, thanks.
Our Lady Silence chapter 1 . 11/16/2010
That's great, thanks.
PlonkerOnDaLoose chapter 4 . 6/14/2009
yeah, hey, just read your one-shots (obviously) and they're brilliant. My favourite, I think, is lie. You really got into John's head for that. There's no shame in being in love, once you can admit that it's love you're in. I like the angle you took for the others, that they're not a couple, nor were they ever one, just that they were. Just John and Kitty. I liked that. Anyway, to business; my fellow kyro-lover aiRo25writes and I have set up a forum called Save The Kyro because, since 2007, Kyro (on FF at least) has become an endangered species. Hopefully you'll come and join us at our forum and rant about kyros, the universe and everything. Cheers, Plonksie
moshpitqueen chapter 4 . 6/7/2007
great one-shots. :] 'Rain' was my favorite.
deathrosekitty chapter 4 . 8/20/2006
WE! You're writing for X-men again! (Even though it's not X-men evolution.) You know you can get the DVDs for x-men evolution? Oh and this website! x-men. It has a lot of stuff.

Is Remy in the X-men movies? I haven't been able to see the 3rd one... I know he's not in the 1st 2.

M. Anyway these are good and I'll see you later!
summerrrain chapter 4 . 7/26/2006
Aw that was so cute! Update soon!
arliddian chapter 4 . 7/25/2006
Loved it.

I like that this isn't overly fluffy Kitty/John, but that it's gentle and true to each character. Your characterisation has always been fantastic!

Can't wait for the next!
PyroSprite chapter 3 . 7/21/2006
that was really really good. :D

-Courtney-
arliddian chapter 3 . 7/21/2006
I adore this one-shot for a number of reasons. The biggest is probably the way Kitty and John interact - it's hard to think of how they'd do it after the events of X3, yet somehow this little fic felt natural. It seemed very real, and I love that.

Also, your characterisation - as always - is perfect. :)

Can't wait for the next!
Nausicaa82 chapter 2 . 7/19/2006
That is my absolute favorite sonnet. Kudos!
fieryirishgirl chapter 1 . 7/19/2006
This was so good, and just had this sorta sweetness to it, though there wasnt to much Kitty/Pyro action. I cant wait for the next one shot!
pxlenno chapter 1 . 7/19/2006