Reviews for Prom Problems
LadyConfidential chapter 7 . 3/13/2009
I really liked it! I hadn't thought of Julie and Luis before but it was really good. I also like the fact that you didn't make Luis be a complete sleaze/jerk like so many others do. Oh yeah and in the 6th Chapter I don't think that you made Julie become 'emo' at all. It's natural to be a bit teary and confused.

- Lady Confidential
twirlgirl85 chapter 7 . 11/6/2008
Wow I can't believe that Luis had found Liz at the begining of Summer and stayed with her all summer. That dosen't seem like something Luis would do, But maybe it's because she reminds him of Juile. and since he couldnm't shake her all summer, but yet each time he was with Liz he wished that she had been Juile. Okay that's creepy.

I'm glad that Juile was looking into BC and it's a great school, so I'm glad her mom told her don't let anyone or anything stop you from trying to get in.

Leave it to Adam to have to deal with Luis when he gets back.

I love this part, Julie walked into the locker room where Luis sat lacing his skates, they were the first two there.

“So do you miss Miami yet?” She smiled and sat down next to him.

“I miss more things about here this summer than I ever did about Miami.” He smiled at her. She smiled back. “Julie, nothings changed with me.”

“Some things have changed with me.” She whispered, moved in and kissed him. “Like I want to do a whole lot more of that!” Luis smiled and laughed.

“Good, because I’m thinking there will be plenty of that!” They suited up, and headed out onto the ice together, a team.

becuase I think it's sweet! Keep going!
twirlgirl85 chapter 6 . 11/6/2008
Oh I'm glad that Juile talked to scooter "She told him about prom, her conversation with Luis, the party and her talk with Adam. Also she finally told him how she hated the long distance relationship."

Now even if she wants to date Luis or not at least scooter can't get in the way anymore, And who knows what he was going at BC anyways.

I feel that juile made the right choice to dump Scooter and not start dating right away. I love how she explained the situation to Luis. “I know, but here me out.” She took a deep breathe. “I need to be n my own for a while. I’ve been with Scooter for three years, and I loved him, and I love you. I do, Luis. But there is something I love more, and you too, The Ducks. And well, if we do this, if we get together and then it doesn’t work out it would hurt them, and us, the team.” She started crying. “Maybe is the fall if we both still feel the same way, if we still want to be together, then we‘ll give it a shot. But not now, do you understand?” She closed her eyes and hoped he did. I'm glad that Luis understands the reason, “Yeah, I think so,” he answered her quickly. “I understand, you’re choosing the team over me.” Julie nodded. “I guess it’s better than you choosing Scooter, but I can’t say I like it.” I don't think that Juile likes it either but after to are with the same person as long as she it's hard to start dating right away, It least I do. Good chapter.
twirlgirl85 chapter 5 . 11/6/2008
I thought that the whole thing with Charlie being so drunk and "proclaimed that as new king of Eden Hall he was renaming the school Charlie Hall and there would only be two classes: Hockey and Quacking at the principal 101."

Wow I can't say I saw juile drinking with Goldburg or finding her self in a shot contest, WOW... But I guess it's makes sense, seeing as Luis was telling her to dump Scooter, and be with him at least that way she would have a boyfriend that she saw each day and could hang out on weekends like Connie and Guy or even Charlie and Linda.

I love the converastion between a drunk Juile and a sober Adam had, 'Adam guided Julie out to the limo and she fell down and started giggling.

“Come on Julie,” he said, trying to pull her up, but instead she pulled him down.

“Adam, I love you!” She said, between giggles.

“No you don’t.” He sighed, exasperated.

“Yes I do!” She insisted. “I love you! And I love Charlie, and Fulton and Kenny and Goldberg and Russ! And I really love Luis!” She said, “But you know something Adam? You know who I don’t love?”

“Portman?” He guessed.

“No I love Portman!” She laughed. “I don’t love Scooter! I mean not the way I love the Ducks!”

“Alright well, Julie, out of love for me, will you go to the limo?” He said, using this mood to his advantage.

“Anything for you babe!” She said, standing up and then started giggling again. “You’re name is Adam, not babe! Remember when you said that about me? And to Portman? I mean he could have killed you!”

“Yeah, yeah,” Adam said, pushing her over to the limo, “I do stupid things for you Julie the Cat.”

I'm glad that Adam went back to her dorm room and stayed with her that night, I'm glad that she was able to say she's sorry about the night before1 I'm glad that Luis was able to talk to her at Prom and maybe Luis and Adam are right, she needs to dump Scooter and Date some one who she can see a lot more of. Keep it up!
twirlgirl85 chapter 4 . 11/6/2008
Wow yay Caoch Bombay came back to see them off to Prom. I'm happy for the team that bambay was able to make it.

I'm glad that they al enjoyed the limo ride over to prom after pictures, Of couse you can't go on a trip without a little bit of Quacking... I'm so glad that aJuile and linda along with heather all of them got small tiara placed on their heads.

as did Luis, Guy and Dean all got Sashes. But the biggest thing that I was happy about was Prom King and Queen, went to the Ducks Captian Charlie Conway and Connie Moreau as this years queen. Who ever thought that the Ducks would end up Eden Hall Royalty! QUACK... QUACK... QUACK... QUACK WAY TO GO DUCKS
twirlgirl85 chapter 3 . 11/6/2008
oH wow Luis, why do you have to flirt with Juile's room mate when you are going to be taken Juile to Prom.

Out of all the girls why dose Portman have to be taken Juile's room mate,Heather,to Prom. I just though it was funny how Juile was the only one who could figure out why Luis ran off. and it wasn't for the reason that he gave the ducks,studying for his big spanish test. If nayone on the team needed to study for the test it would have to be Adam.
twirlgirl85 chapter 2 . 11/6/2008
Oh yay prom shopping, what fun. I'm glad tht Connie and her mom when with Juile. What a pretty color Aqua for Juile's Prom Dress, and a while one for Connie.

I feel bad for Luis, but I'm glad that Charlie is at least trying to help him thu it. I hope that Luis takes he's advise and at least talks to Juile about how he feels for her. I don't know what to say about Scooter but that College is hard when the one your with isn't there with you. But Come on Scooter, at least try and do something because the way I'm thinking you are going to be sorry if you don't go to prom.
twirlgirl85 chapter 1 . 11/6/2008
Oh this is great, I'm sorry that Scooter is in College at BC and can't come back to take Juile to Prom. But I'm glad that he'll be making it up to her. I think that it was funny that juile could take any of the Ducks to prom as long as it wasn't Portman. I love the idea of Luis taken Juile to Prom. I'm glad that he didn't have a date yet. I hope that Portman finds someone to take to Prom.
awtr101fan chapter 7 . 7/4/2008
thsi was a good story. not sure how cum4table i am w/ the idea of a luis & julie. but it's better than a luis & connie since they don't make sense 2gether like he would w/ julie. btw, i never realized that the guy who played luis is the same guy that played benny the jet from sandlot. i thought he looked familiar but didn't pay attention. thanks 4 pointing that out. k, sidetracked...neway, i can't wait 2 read the next story in the series. keep up the good work. ttyl :)

-erica
00mightyaddict99 chapter 6 . 7/25/2006
hello!

like it so much..(_)

yup, julie is kind of a cry baby in this chapter totally opposite in the happy naughty julie in the end...hahaha...it's funny i wrote the ending chapter a review first (accident only)...well i read all the chapters again from the start when i learned that this will be the 2nd to the last chapters...

come back again for more...

(_)

also its kinda hard to imagine luis having some drama... but it was fun imagining while reading...ciao!
00mightyaddict99 chapter 7 . 7/25/2006
hello!

love it so much even it's kind of short for an ending...

come back for more...

God Bless!
Elyse Black chapter 7 . 7/24/2006
Not bad. I liked it, alot actually.

I'm getting so sick of the Julie and Scooter fics.
Elyse Black chapter 6 . 7/24/2006
aww buzz kill

poor scooter

poor julie

poor luis

update soon
sphinx005 chapter 5 . 7/24/2006
excellent chapters, I can't wait for more
Elyse Black chapter 5 . 7/22/2006
Oh boy. Big stuff happening

i can't wait to see where this is going

Good luck